Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: We're Gonna Start With A Snake!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124
jwman92
QUOTE(beanschat @ Jun 6 2009, 04:50 PM)
josh..you just can't buy a break already in this round!!  laugh.gif

Well since I'm guessing I was wrong anyway, I apologize.

I can retract my second (but first real tongue.gif) guess if you want.
beanschat
no retraction necessary!!
MISTER X
I saw something about a Dimaggio auto! I could use that as some nice trade bait!!

So..I will guess..

The Prince of Petroleum...the Administrator of Alibaster cream....the Vickoy of Vaseline...the Baron of Bryll Cream...and I'm just talking through the end of the first inning!!!! Gaylord Perry!! I think him and Beans would be a PERFECT fit!!!
sasports
I was wondering when X or Y would show there ugly faces!

Glad to see you come to your senses and joined the rumble!
jwman92
Alright, its officially been an hour since my guess.

So my second guess in this contest, and hopefully the correct one is:
Kevin Gross
driddle4
I think that pitcher was Bret Saberhagen
GamerRoy
Kenny Rogers
beanschat
The pitcher remains active in the baseball world today...
KHarmon
I'll take a while swing and probably a miss with this one.....was it Rick Honeycutt???
driddle4
how often can we guess?
sgmco
don sutton
cbware88
Rick Honeycutt
beanschat
holy cow....we have a sinner in sqmco!! I thought that would take alot longer!!
beanschat
I was a big dodger fan...with Garvery, Cey, Russell, and Afro man Reggie Smith!!
cbware88
QUOTE(beanschat @ Jun 6 2009, 06:55 PM)
holy cow....we have a sinner in sqmco!!  I thought that would take alot longer!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif I love it...........is there a sin tax involved as well tongue.gif
GamerRoy
wow a sinner
sasports
laugh.gif
beanschat
wow...took me an hour to figure what the heck you guys were talking about....WINNER!!! laugh.gif
sasports
Just want to remind everyone throguhout Brians madness that the Background contest and random winners are still being conducted! Post away! Still looking for donations! thanks to those who have already donated. Donations can be view under my bucket. Most are under the Donations tab but some are on the main page!
cbware88
I'll try and sent my donations next week..........
sasports
Thanks!
beanschat
Next question:

Who is the third person listed in todays bdays??
GamerRoy
i did not find todays birthdays but only up until the 2nd
sasports
HEY I KNOW THIS ONE!

Wait for it...........

jwman92
SGMCO!
sasports
laugh.gif What you didnt think I was gonna give the answer away did you? biggrin.gif
beanschat
Congratulations Josh! I'm gonna give you that one...even though I think the 2nd letter is a Q! I was hoping he would get a point for his own birthday! BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......................................................................................................maybe be is eating cake.......mmmm....caaaake
GamerRoy
mmmmmm cherry cheesecake
beanschat
who has provided the most hits TO TCC?
mjda
randallcards
beanschat
well holy cow...that didn't take too long!!!

For those wondering, I will be updating the scoreboard tonight!!
GamerRoy
thats easy i have 0 lol
jwman92
I'm pretty sure its a G
http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...hp?showuser=562
tongue.gif
jwman92
Was that the last question of the night?
sasports
It is a G sgmco! wink.gif
jwman92
Well, its getting late, and I have to bow out for the night.

Hopefully I don't miss anything!
beanschat
awwww..late night question!!

NBA Finals have started! What year is Kobe's RC?
Stlouisrams1600
1996!
beanschat
Got it Alex!!
beanschat
Alright! It is time for the Gauntlet!!

This is a special 5 point play. It it going to take you some time!

Here is how it works!

I am going to give a clue here...and this clue is going to lead you to another clue, etc..etc...etc. You will need to do a little bit of detective work in order to solve this!

The first clue is:

Rules is rules

Good luck!!
sasports
OMG ohmy.gif How evil and diabolical! I LOVE IT
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(sasports @ Jun 7 2009, 11:29 AM)
OMG ohmy.gif  How evil and diabolical!  I LOVE IT

Fortunately or unfortunately, I am getting ready to go pick up my kids for the week....so I am going to miss this effort....WoW....good luck everyone....
cbware88
My wife...........after 16 years of marriage, the list of rules has filled up an ENTIRE SET of notebooks.

Rule #337 - If the meatloaf taste funny........don't ask for seconds

AND

try and remember what in the world you did, said, or forgot!!!!!! laugh.gif
cbware88
I've got to go over to the In-Laws to work in the family garden, mow (5) acres of lawn, and endure endless hours of Oklahoma bashing...........(they are just jealous) tongue.gif

Rule #4063 - When the wife say let's go...........you tuck your tail between your legs and heal. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

[Don't get wrong though.......wub.gif wub.gifI love her to death AND she allows me to buy LOTS and LOTS of sports cards. biggrin.gif ]
cbware88
Have fun guys and I'll check back in this afternoon.................
beanschat
hopefully, it will still be going this afternoon!!
beanschat
nobody has completed this yet....did anyone get the first clue???

If you haven't started yet...I have no reason to believe it's too late!!
Jobu
QUOTE(beanschat @ Jun 7 2009, 04:57 PM)
nobody has completed this yet....did anyone get the first clue??? 

If you haven't started yet...I have no reason to believe it's too late!!

Am I wrong in assuming that "Rules is Rules" has something to do with the TCC Fight Club???
cbware88
I'm back..........are we still doing the "5-question" extravaganza??
jwman92
Here are the rules….Two men or women will be randomly selected to enter the ring to start the match. The two combatants will be given a random category to present their best card that matches that category. They will have 24 hours to provide that card unless they are given a reprieve or extension ONLY to be granted by the special guest referee…Jeremy aka Ilovetheheat! At the conclusion of submissions, a poll will be placed up on the thread to vote for the winners…any combatant who loses to the next best wrestler by 5 votes or more will be tossed from the ring!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.