NFL 12-Inch Series 2 Action Figure Photography
First Look at Pictures of our Upcoming Large-Scale Football Figures
Several weeks ago, we announced the lineup for our second line of 12-inch NFL action figures. We
then updated the original four figures with four additional 12-inch figures that were slated as
We just received photography of all the pieces as well as added details on which pieces will be
available where. Without further ado, let's run it down.
The four main figures in the lineup will be available to all retailers. They are:
- Philadelphia Eagles quarterback DONOVAN McNABB, available in early August.
- Minnesota Vikings wideout RANDY MOSS, available in early August.
- Indianapolis Colts quarterback PEYTON MANNING, available in early September.
- Chicago Bears linebacker BRIAN URLACHER, available in early September.
The following four figures are directed exclusively to specific retailers:
- Kansas City Chiefs running back PRIEST HOLMES, exclusive to Toys R Us stores.
- Tennessee Titans quarterback STEVE McNAIR, exclusive to Toys R Us stores.
- Paint variant (from original release) of Green Bay Packers quarterback
BRETT FAVRE, exclusive to ShopKo stores.
- Paint variant (from original release) of Atlanta Falcons quarterback
MICHAEL VICK, exclusive to WalMart stores.
In addition, both Urlacher and McNabb will be offered in alternate uniforms from their main release;
Urlacher variant to Meijer and McNabb variant to TRU stores.
These 12-inch figures, particularly the retail exclusive pieces, are being produced in limited
quantities and will be hitting the shelves in early August and early September. Meanwhile,
enjoy the photography.
Source: Spawn.com and Todd McFarlane Productions
Date: July 2, 2004
All hobby headlines...