Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 3 Cases '10 PP Legends Blasters - 240 AUTOS!!!, COMPLETED

NYMETSJETS
post Aug 18 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #1

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: TK
Transactions: 421
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

3 CASES OF 2010 Press Pass Legends PE Kickoff Blasters (240 On-Card RC Autos!!!!):

I've had a ton of fun opening these this year on my own and for group breaks so decided to order a bunch more and share in some of the fun. These things have had great value for the price (80 autos in a case with plenty of better rc autos in the mix). I decided to set this up as three seperate breaks, so join one, join none, or join them all!

There will be three cases of Press Pass Portrait Edition Kickoff Blasters opned in the breaks. Each case has 20 Blaster. Each Blaster has 5 retail packs and 4 on-card PP Legends Autos. The retail packs have not had much in them (1 hit every 2-3 cases), so each individual case will result in a minimun of 80 autos with potential for an extra or two.

Here is a link to two the results of two cases I busted for myself a couple of months ago to show what's comes out of these cases (they might not all be this good, but they have consistently had pretty good value):

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...pic=298740&st=0

OK, down to the details: All breaks will take place this weekend as long as we are most of the way full. I will pick up the remaining spots if we are close. If not I'll decide at that point how to proceed. I will ship all your hits. As there is a lot of PP PE Edition base cards in this product, I will only ship your base if you request. If you want some of a particular player or team just let me know as I have plenty of base already from this stuff and will include what I can without driving shipping costs up too much.

All the breaks will occur live on Blogtv. I may not record all the PP Retail packs in the boxes live, but anything pulled would go for the respective break. Most likely I'll keep the blog broadcasting when I open these packs but may not record as they take a while to open.

******IMPORTANT*****PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH BREAK # and WHAT SPOTS YOU WOULD LIKE IN YOUR POST. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SEND PAYMENT PRIOR TO THE BREAKS IN ORDER TO SIGN UP. FOR EASE OF TRACKING, WHEN YOU SIGN UP, SEND PAYPAL TO tkdean@hotmail.com , or send a PM of when payment can be expected.

BREAK 1 (DRAFT OF HITS) - 1 CASE - FRIDAY NIGHT*****COMPLETED****** - This break cosist of 10 members, each of which will receive 8 autos. The spot you are buying will be the draft order of the hits, so if you sign up for #1, you will end up picking the top card from the break. It then proceeds down the list. It will be snake style (the number #10 pick will also have #11 and work our way back to #1 pick having picks #20 and #21) for 4 rounds (40 cards) and the remaining 40 will just be randomed for all the breakers. I would like the draft to take place after the break starting tomorrow night and be finished up by middle of day Sunday, so if you join, please be prepared to check in and pick or send over a list of the order of you picks. If we have everyone live Friday night, we may be able to move quickly through most of the draft then. If not, I'll post scans of the hits and a list immediately following the break.

I'll leave the top spots open for now, but may jump in for them if they stay open.

1 - $95 - Crpalmi - PAID
2 - $80 - Randall - PAID
3 - $70 - TB40 -PAID
4 - $60 - NYMETSJETS - PAID
5 - $50 - NYMETSJETS - PAID
6 - $43 - NYMETSJETS - PAID
7 - $42 - NYMETSJETS - PAID
8 - $41 - NYMETSJETS - PAID
9 - $40 = Quicksat
10 - $39 - NYMETSJETS - PAID

BREAK 2 (TEAM PICK) - 1 CASE - SATURDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING - This will consist of ten members. The prices will be teired with the better teams for this product costing a lot more then the rest. All members will receive 3 teams with the last 3 to sign up to receive an extra team (33 total including undrafted players not currently on a team). We will most likely random for the remainder of teams but I'd be up for drafting after a random order if members are around come breaktime and would prefer. All cards will go to the team the player currently plays for (not who drafted them).

1 - $150 Broncos - NYMETSJETS - PAID
2 - $135 Rams - Roadrunner264 - PAID
3 - $65 Lions - Crpalmi - PAID
4 - $30 - Bengals - Bwaggy - PAID
5 - $30 - Buccs - Quicksat
6 - $30 - Bills - NYM
7 - $30 - Chargers - NYM
8 - $30 - Browns - NYMJ (will receive extra random team - spots 1-7 have to be filled first)
9 - $30 - Patriots - NYMJ (will receive extra random team - spots 1-7 have to be filled first)
10 - $30 - Panthers - NYMJ (will receive extra random team - spots 1-7 have to be filled first)

For full disclosure a couple of the top rookies are not in the product (other then a chance at them in the PP Portrait Retail packs). These include Dez Bryant and Colt Mccoy (I did pull a Dez redemption out of the retail pack in a case). Their could be more I'm just not sure.

There is no official checklist, but here are some of the players and teams that have autos in the product that I know of (all the hits are 2010 rookies):

Name Team
Dixon 49ers
Bowman 49ers
Gresham Bengals
Shipley Bengals
LeFevour Bengals
Spiller Bills
Thomas D Broncos
Decker Broncos
Tebow Broncos
Hardesty Browns
Williams D Browns
Brown J Browns
Haden Browns
Mccoy G Buccs
Williams M Buccs
Benn Buccs
Briscoe Buccs
Roberts Cardinals
Matthews Chargers
McCluster Chiefs
James Colts
Hughes Colts
Kafka Eagles
Pierre-Paul Giants
Scott Giants
McKnight Jets
Best Lions
Robinson Lions
Suh Lions
Snead N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
McGaha N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
Clark N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
Barnes N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
Starks Packers
Clausen Panthers
Pike Panthers
Lafell Panthers
Hernandez Patriots
Ford Raiders
Mcclain Raiders
Gilyard Rams
Alexander Rams
Bradford Rams
Canfield Saints
Thomas Seahawks
McCoy A Seahawks
Tate Seahawks
Dwyer Steelers
Dickerson Texans
Morgan Titans
Gerhart Vikings

CZT APPROVED

This post has been edited by NYMETSJETS: Aug 20 2011, 09:56 PM

user posted image

User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
road_runner_1964
post Aug 18 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #2

Seeking Seq #0264
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Bob
Transactions: 563

eBay: road_runner_1964

SportsBuy: 94849

Awards:
2010 Final Final Four Way Champion 2009 and 2010 Most Generous Person 2008 Most Valuable Member (MVP) Member of the Month August 2008

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Endeavorous....Good Luck!

QUOTE(NYMETSJETS @ Aug 18 2011, 03:30 PM)
3 CASES OF 2010 Press Pass Legends PE Kickoff Blasters (240 On-Card RC Autos!!!!):

I've had a ton of fun opening these this year on my own and for group breaks so decided to order a bunch more and share in some of the fun.  These things have had great value for the price (80 autos in a case with plenty of better rc autos in the mix).  I decided to set this up as three seperate breaks, so join one, join none, or join them all!

There will be three cases of Press Pass Portrait Edition Kickoff Blasters opned in the breaks.  Each case has 20 Blaster.  Each Blaster has 5 retail packs and 4 on-card PP Legends Autos.  The retail packs have not had much in them (1 hit every 2-3 cases), so each individual case will result in a minimun of 80 autos with potential for an extra or two.

Here is a link to two the results of two cases I busted for myself a couple of months ago to show what's comes out of these cases (they might not all be this good, but they have consistently had pretty good value):

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...pic=298740&st=0

OK, down to the details:  All breaks will take place this weekend as long as we are most of the way full.  I will pick up the remaining spots if we are close.  If not I'll decide at that point how to proceed.  I will ship all your hits.  As there is a lot of PP PE Edition base cards in this product, I will only ship your base if you request.  If you want some of a particular player or team just let me know as I have plenty of base already from this stuff and will include what I can without driving shipping costs up too much. 

All the breaks will occur live on Blogtv.  I may not record all the PP Retail packs in the boxes live, but anything pulled would go for the respective break.  Most likely I'll keep the blog broadcasting when I open these packs but may not record as they take a while to open.

******IMPORTANT*****PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH BREAK # and WHAT SPOTS YOU WOULD LIKE IN YOUR POST.  YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SEND PAYMENT PRIOR TO THE BREAKS IN ORDER TO SIGN UP.  FOR EASE OF TRACKING, WHEN YOU SIGN UP, SEND PAYPAL TO tkdean@hotmail.com , or send a PM of when payment can be expected.
BREAK 1 (DRAFT OF HITS) - 1 CASE - FRIDAY NIGHT - This break cosist of 10 members, each of which will receive 8 autos.  The spot you are buying will be the draft order of the hits, so if you sign up for #1, you will end up picking the top card from the break.  It then proceeds down the list.  It will be snake style (the number #10 pick will also have #11 and work our way back to #1 pick having picks  #20 and #21) for 4 rounds (40 cards) and the remaining 40 will just be randomed for all the breakers.  I would like the draft to take place after the break starting tomorrow night and be finished up by middle of day Sunday, so if you join, please be prepared to check in and pick or send over a list of the order of you picks.  If we have everyone live Friday night, we may be able to move quickly through most of the draft then.  If not, I'll post scans of the hits and a list immediately following the break.

I'll leave the top spots open for now, but may jump in for them if they stay open.

1 - $95
2 - $80
3 - $70
4 - $60 - NYMETSJETS
5 - $50
6 - $43
7 - $42
8 - $41
9 - $40
10 - $39 - NYMETSJETS
BREAK 2 (TEAM PICK) - 1 CASE - SATURDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING - This will consist of ten members.  The prices will be teired with the better teams for this product costing a lot more then the rest.  All members will receive 3 teams with the last 3 to sign up to receive an extra team (33 total including undrafted players not currently on a team).

1 - $150                Broncos - NYMETSJETS
2 - $135                Rams - Open
3 - $65  Lions - Open
4 - $34 - Open for any remaining team (Panthers?, Bills?, Chargers?, Buccs?, Browns?, Bengals?)
5 - $32 - Open for any remaining team
6 - $30 -
7 - $30 -
8 - $30 (will receive extra random team -  spots 1-7 have to be filled first)             
9 - $30 (will receive extra random team -  spots 1-7 have to be filled first) 10 - $30 (will receive extra random team -  spots 1-7 have to be filled first)

BREAK 3 (TEAM PICK) - SATURDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING - This will be for 10 Boxes.  This will consist of ten members.  The prices will be teired with the better teams for this product costing a lot more then the rest.  All members will receive 3 teams with the last 3 to sign up to receive an extra team (33 total including undrafted players not currently on a team).

1 - $75 - Broncos - Open
2 - $68 - Rams - Open
3 - $32.50 - Lions - NYMETSJETS
4 - $18 - Open for any remaining team (Panthers?, Bills?, Chargers?, Buccs?, Browns?, Bengals?)
5 - $17 - Open for any remaining team
6 - $15 -
7 - $15 -
8 - $15 (will receive extra random team -  spots 1-7 have to be filled first)             
9 - $15 (will receive extra random team -  spots 1-7 have to be filled first) 10 - $15 (will receive extra random team -  spots 1-7 have to be filled first)

Break 4 - ????? - I will still have 10 boxes leftover and could potentially set up a final break.  We could do whatever you guys would like after the others are done.  All joiners must be members of TCC and transactions would be set up on TCC.

For full disclosure a couple of the top rookies are not in the product (other then a chance at them in the PP Portrait Retail packs).  These include Dez Bryant and Colt Mccoy (I did pull a Dez redemption out of the retail pack in a case).  Their could be more I'm just not sure. 

There is no official checklist, but here are some of the players and teams that have autos in the product that I know of (all the hits are 2010 rookies):

Name Team 
Dixon 49ers
Bowman 49ers
Gresham Bengals
Shipley Bengals
LeFevour Bengals
Spiller Bills
Thomas D Broncos
Decker Broncos
Tebow Broncos
Hardesty  Browns
Williams D Browns
Brown J Browns
Haden Browns
Mccoy G Buccs
Williams M Buccs
Benn Buccs
Briscoe Buccs
Roberts Cardinals
Matthews Chargers
McCluster Chiefs
James Colts
Hughes Colts
Kafka Eagles
Pierre-Paul Giants
Scott Giants
McKnight Jets
Best  Lions
Robinson  Lions
Suh Lions
Snead N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
McGaha N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
Clark N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
Barnes N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
Starks Packers
Clausen Panthers
Pike Panthers
Lafell Panthers
Hernandez Patriots
Ford Raiders
Mcclain Raiders
Gilyard Rams
Alexander Rams
Bradford Rams
Canfield Saints
Thomas Seahawks
McCoy A Seahawks
Tate Seahawks
Dwyer Steelers
Dickerson Texans
Morgan Titans
Gerhart Vikings
CZT APPROVED

Collector Zone Team Manager
user posted image....................................

Mr 264's Bucket 09-04-12 | My Website Needs and Haves

Currently 464 in the 264 SPx PC | and 3240 in the 264 "variant" PC

WHY 264? | 264 Stories | SPx Football Needs List | Dane Sanzenbacher Needs List

User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 18 2011, 04:32 PM
Post #3

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Aug 18 2011, 03:57 PM)
Endeavorous....Good Luck!

Thanks Bob! I'll probably need it. I just couldn't resist ordering some more of these smile.gif .

I'll start things off with:

Break #1: Spots 4 and 10
Break #2: Broncos
Break #3: Lions

We'll see if we can get a few sign-ups tonight and then make a push tomorrow. Would love to be able to break these this weekend.

user posted image

+Quote Post
quik59sat
post Aug 18 2011, 11:26 PM
Post #4

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: BK
Transactions: 257

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Nooo! I have no paypal sad.gif

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
crpalmi
post Aug 18 2011, 11:58 PM
Post #5

Crpalmi
Group Icon

First Name: Chris
Transactions: 2348

eBay: Tcben2002

Awards:
2010 Topic of the Year 2009 and 2010 Best Box Break Host 2009 MVP Member September 2009 Member of the Month

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I'll take a stab at the top spot in break #1 and will take the Lions in break #2.

Charlie Frye 2005 RC PC: 326 Diff (3068 total cards with 926 Auto and 770 Jersey cards)

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 19 2011, 06:13 AM
Post #6

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(crpalmi @ Aug 18 2011, 11:58 PM)
I'll take a stab at the top spot in break #1 and will take the Lions in break #2.

Great, thanks Chris! Good luck with the #1.

Anyone else want to be in a break tonight (break 1) or tomorrow (break 2 & 3)?

user posted image

+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 19 2011, 12:05 PM
Post #7

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I'll go ahead and grab #5 in break 1 too. Anyone else want to break tonight?

I'll pick up more spots to fill it up but would like to fill a few more before doing so. Hopefully be more signups when people log on tonight.

user posted image

+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 19 2011, 02:49 PM
Post #8

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

user posted image

Three cases - 240 Autos!!! - ready to roll! Who else wants to break later on this evening? I have to go out for a few hours with my wife (furniture shopping) but will be back on in a bit. In the meantime, let's get a few more signups for tonight and tomorrow as well. If you can go ahead and send paypal to tkdean@hotmail.com so we won't have to worry about it later too, that will help with organization later. These breaks will happen this weekend so sign on up!

user posted image

+Quote Post
crpalmi
post Aug 19 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #9

Crpalmi
Group Icon

First Name: Chris
Transactions: 2348

eBay: Tcben2002

Awards:
2010 Topic of the Year 2009 and 2010 Best Box Break Host 2009 MVP Member September 2009 Member of the Month

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Paypal sent for slot #1 in the first break and the Lions in the 2nd break. Thanks!

Charlie Frye 2005 RC PC: 326 Diff (3068 total cards with 926 Auto and 770 Jersey cards)

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
randall
post Aug 19 2011, 04:31 PM
Post #10

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Randall
Transactions: 228

eBay: winston_cup_fan

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Give me spot 2 in tonights break. Paypal sent. Thanks

[color=red]Looking for Brodie Croyle, Demeco Ryans, Shaun Alexander, Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, Trent Richardson, Rolando McClain, Donte Hightower, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Courtney Upshaw and any other former Alabama player.

user posted image

http://www.freewebs.com/randallalabama/
http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/winston_cup_fan/

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 19 2011, 05:52 PM
Post #11

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Thanks Randall. I'll pit you down for number 2.

I should be home in another hour or so we'll probably be looking at around a 9pm ET breaktime. I'll post an update on time when I get home. Anyone else want in for a 9 o'clock break? Each spot will get 8 autos!

user posted image

+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 19 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #12

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Just got home! Going to grab some dinner and then set things up. Still plenty of open spots! Anyone else want into break #1 tonight? If anyone wants the spots I have, I'd be happy to switch to others.

I'll post the link closer to 9:00.

user posted image

+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 19 2011, 08:01 PM
Post #13

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Link on the way. Having to troubleshoot an issue with my monitor/camera. Anyone else want in while I'm still setting up?

user posted image

+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 19 2011, 08:13 PM
Post #14

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

http://www.blogtv.com/People/NYMETSJETS

OK guys, ready to roll. Come on in. If anybody else wants to join, come on it too and let me know.

user posted image

+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 19 2011, 08:32 PM
Post #15

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Good start. A Tebow and a Bradford in the first four boxes. Anyone else going to join me in the blog? Or join in a spot in the break?

user posted image

+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 19 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #16

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Pictures up in this link. The drafting for Case Break #1 will take place in this thread:
http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...howtopic=302998

Still plenty of open spots in tomorrow breaks. Let's get some more sign ups!

user posted image

+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 20 2011, 07:48 AM
Post #17

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Two more breaks to down today! Still plenty of open spots.

Bwaggy has jumped in through PM and picked up the Bengals in Break #2.

user posted image

+Quote Post
road_runner_1964
post Aug 20 2011, 09:33 AM
Post #18

Seeking Seq #0264
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Bob
Transactions: 563

eBay: road_runner_1964

SportsBuy: 94849

Awards:
2010 Final Final Four Way Champion 2009 and 2010 Most Generous Person 2008 Most Valuable Member (MVP) Member of the Month August 2008

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

*sigh* Give me the Rams in Break #2....

Going out shopping with Mrs264...will be back later, you know I am good for $$. Don't hold the break up on my account. TK...I will PM you my number if you need to text me.

Collector Zone Team Manager
user posted image....................................

Mr 264's Bucket 09-04-12 | My Website Needs and Haves

Currently 464 in the 264 SPx PC | and 3240 in the 264 "variant" PC

WHY 264? | 264 Stories | SPx Football Needs List | Dane Sanzenbacher Needs List

Profile Card
+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 20 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #19

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Aug 20 2011, 09:33 AM)
*sigh*  Give me the Rams in Break #2....

Going out shopping with Mrs264...will be back later, you know I am good for $$.  Don't hold the break up on my account.  TK...I will PM you my number if you need to text me.

Haha, I have you down Bob. Hopefully we'll have more Tebows and Bradfords in case #2!

Still plenty of open teams all at $30 for the whole case!

user posted image

+Quote Post
NYMETSJETS
post Aug 20 2011, 02:02 PM
Post #20

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Still looking on breaking these this evening. Anyone else like to play??

user posted image

+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 19th March 2024 - 06:57 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us