Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Does Anyone Trade for Sealed Boxes??
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
chargersfan71
hello! im looking for anyone that trades cards for sealed wax boxes from 2006-2007. If you do have any, lmk, and we can work somthing out. thanks! biggrin.gif
startingover37
any certain product you are looking for
chargersfan71
QUOTE(startingover37 @ Nov 12 2007, 12:11 PM)
any certain product you are looking for

im looking for Gridiron Gear, Leaf certified Materials, and Absolute Memorabilia, or anything else that catches my eye, lol. lmk what you have
snkpoct137
are you trading the boxes or the cards? i am confused
chargersfan71
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Nov 12 2007, 01:53 PM)
are you trading the boxes or the cards? i am confused

trading cards for boxes
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(chargersfan71 @ Nov 12 2007, 02:10 PM)
hello! im looking for anyone that trades cards for sealed wax boxes from 2006-2007. If you do have any, lmk, and we can work somthing out. thanks!  biggrin.gif

what are you offering. i have some hobby boxes at shop that are unopened. not willing to trade down for three or four cards.. will trade for one, maybe two... no more than three.. just trying to get a feel at what you are offering. right now, i think that i have a box of sage hit, topps tx, and maybe lcm, (i thing those got opened though). lmk.
dusty1218
I have access to any and all wax (dealer direct), but it seems that you do not want to respond to any post I make or PM i send you, so just let me know
Johnny Number 5
I am also interested in this and WILL respond to PM.....please let me know!
j5
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Dec 22 2007, 02:33 AM)
I am also interested in this and WILL respond to PM.....please let me know!
j5

i know that i am opening a whole can of arguing... i have a bunch of unopened boxes sitting on the shelf at the shop. problem is when it comes time to trading them. here is an example. i have a box of sage hit. i have $60 in it. i would not just want to trade it for a card that has a sell value of $60. when i pack the box out, it will bring me close to $80 or $90. so you can not go by buy price when trading or i would be losing money..
Johnny Number 5
It is really hard to judge something like this. I agree with people that Own shops, you could pack out a box and do really well with it. If one is going to trade for a few cards, they should be a little bit higher than the box sell value. Hopefully we can work together and get some deals done.

Just a tip for people that want to trade cards for boxes, Offer to throw in $5-10 bucks cash to pay for shipping, its only fair. We have to pay $1.00 to ship a padded envelope, while one of these sellers has to fork out the $5-10 for priority shipping on a box or 2.

Just a heads up. I did a deal like that recently and it went super smooth.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.