Press Pass Addai RC

dragon2006 receives:

Leaf R&S Brian Calhoun GU 272/799

Additional notes:

None Specified.
dragon2006
agreed thank you for the trade
cdoyal
I've not received my cards yet. When were they sent?
cdoyal
QUOTE(cdoyal @ Nov 18 2007, 02:39 PM)
I've not received my cards yet. When were they sent?

Cards received. Sorry for the tardy reply but I've been out of the country for a few weeks.
Thanks!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dragon2006.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dragon2006.
finestkind
cdoyal
QUOTE(finestkind @ Dec 25 2007, 09:49 PM)

So what do we do? This guy obviously isn't going to close the deal and I'm sure this isn't helping my transaction duration average.
finestkind
Chris Did you send with DC ? Please PM me or post that number and we'll go from there.
cdoyal
QUOTE(finestkind @ Jan 15 2008, 03:05 AM)
Chris Did you send with DC ? Please PM me or post that number and we'll go from there.

PM sent. Thanks.
northicehero99
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.