Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trading Football Base cards. for Basketball base.
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
aka spider
Please let me know. i have alot of Base of all teams. i would like any base you offer me. unless i have it
hooters517
What do you have in Bears and what do you want?
GatorRaven
I would send you a huge box of basketball base for whatever Gators and Ravens you have. Please let me know. THANKS
aka spider
Two the both of you guys. i have Score 06 07 base and Donruss 07 of both of your teams.
Tim- i would like any Melo or T-mac base. or any neat basketball base. Really looking to move my football base cards thats why.
miamidolphins
i have some base i am interested i like Miami Dolphins.LMK
aka spider
Okay i got your PM. I still have more smile.gif
aka spider
anyone else lets go
MrGoodMan80
Dude i got a big box of base and insert basketball, what would you give me for them? There are tons of cards here....i dont really get into basketball, I collect some but I havent even went through these. lmk AL
hobbyfan
I can cobble together all my basketball base that I have available (the most recent card is a 2006-7 Fleer Andrew Bynum) for Giants/Jets base. LMK.
aka spider
Mrgoodman80- Do you have any T-mac or Melo base cards. or any new base cards

Hobbyfan- If you can Pm me with a list of what you have i will be sure to let you know. I have alot of Giants and jets base.
Its Score 07 and Donruss 07
hooters517
I don't have any T-mac or Melo? Could you check my site?
aka spider
Tim- i dont see anything that i could use. Thanks
aka spider
I will PM you guys. when i get Stamps. Some of you guys need to give me a list of what you guys have.
dads cards
Any Browns & Steelers?
aka spider
I have 18 Browns base cards and 22 Steelers Base. So plmk
dads cards
Ok go ahead & post it I have the 40 basketball base setting aside. if you want any players from the early 90's included lmk & I'll pull them out instead of the newer ones Thanks
aka spider
Yeah i dont need the early 90's players. i wont be able to send out the cards until thursday.
dads cards
Ok thats fine I can't ship until Wed myself I'll post it
Thanks
aka spider
Alright Cool thanks for the deal. Anyone else
aka spider
I'am Pming you guys. about this
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.