crazygood
Even the really cheap ones....

Thanks!

- Only want Olsen if pictured in a Bears uniform
Kiansdad
QUOTE(crazygood @ Nov 7 2007, 10:25 AM)
Even the really cheap ones....

Thanks!

I have some Olsen duplicates (SPX RC #/599 being the highest bv I believe), and some Jennings RCs in my bucket (might have another couple I didnt scan).

I know you have AT LEAST one Olsen I dont have yet that I would be interested in. wink.gif

LMK Thanks!
crazygood
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Nov 7 2007, 09:17 AM)
I have some Olsen duplicates (SPX RC #/599 being the highest bv I believe), and some Jennings RCs in my bucket (might have another couple I didnt scan).

I know you have AT LEAST one Olsen I dont have yet that I would be interested in. wink.gif

LMK Thanks!

biggrin.gif

That Olsen isn't for trade. But I do have a few in Miami uniform I'm willing to move. Such as Elite rookies /24 and /18. I'm interested in the SPx and whatever else you have in Bears uniform.
Kiansdad
QUOTE(crazygood @ Nov 7 2007, 12:10 PM)
biggrin.gif

That Olsen isn't for trade. But I do have a few in Miami uniform I'm willing to move. Such as Elite rookies /24 and /18. I'm interested in the SPx and whatever else you have in Bears uniform.

I dont think I ever did go back and get the Elites # /24 and #/18.. kept getting sniped on ebay mad.gif

I will take a look and see what I have duplicates of tonight and reply back.
picipat
I've got an Olsen Sterling JSY refractor. LMK if you are interested.
crazygood
QUOTE(picipat @ Nov 7 2007, 11:08 AM)
I've got an Olsen Sterling JSY refractor.  LMK if you are interested.

Yes. I have a Leinart Gridiron Gear Jersey /250
crazygood
Any Olsen or Jennings junk out there?
packers1104
i have a olsen ultra auto /150, would you be interested in trading you brady patch for it?
coltsfan23
Getting a SAGE auto of Olsen incoming. How much bv do ya need on the Brady? Check my bucket for more.
crazygood
I only collect his cards if he's in a Bears uniform. Should have mentioned that...

Brady is gone, anyway.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(crazygood @ Nov 7 2007, 06:27 PM)
I only collect his cards if he's in a Bears uniform. Should have mentioned that...

Brady is gone, anyway.

Oh okay..
deputyjaay
i got an olsen letterman auto from druss threads..think it books round 80...pm me if ya have anything in that range
crazygood
John, I'll hit you up on AIM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.