Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Level Changed for Custom Member Titles
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
I'm pleased to announce that we've changed the Member Rank level that a member must reach before they can create a custom member title (text that is displayed under your avatar).

Once a member reaches the rank of Rookie (just 1 post!), an additional profile field is available to specify the custom member title. To do so, simply click the My Controls link in the top member bar and then choose the Edit Profile option in the menu on the left side. Then, enter the desired text in the "Custom member title" field and save the changes by clicking the "Amend my profile" button.

Previously, members needed to reach the rank of All-Star (500 posts) before they could define a custom member title. However, if a member decides to make that initial step towards joining all the fun that the Collector Zone offers, we want to thank them by letting them say they are a "Steelers Fanatic" or "Kenyon Martin's #1 Fan" or part of the "TCC Fan Club". smile.gif

-Bob
Kmart6nets
I might have to steal one of those.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Nov 5 2007, 11:20 AM)
I might have to steal one of those.

thumbsup.gif

-Bob
Kmart6nets
And done. tongue.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Nov 5 2007, 11:22 AM)
And done. tongue.gif

Let me check my fees for using that phrase... I'll get back to you with a PayPal invoice shortly. tongue.gif

-Bob
Kmart6nets
I hope it's not as much as Phil Jackson's "3-Peat"
bluejaysfan1992
GO STEELERS!
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Nov 5 2007, 09:18 AM)
"Kenyon Martin's #1 Fan"

TCC might the only place in the Universe where there is a battle over such a moniker.... laugh.gif

Of course this is coming from a guy who may have the world's best Rob Konrad collection... blink.gif

Another nice addition Bob... smile.gif
Kmart6nets
In all seriousness though I had no idea it was possible to change that at any level. Thanks for bringing it to the ignorant people's attention.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Nov 5 2007, 02:28 PM)
In all seriousness though I had no idea it was possible to change that at any level. Thanks for bringing it to the ignorant people's attention.

No problem, but you're not ignorant. wink.gif

-Bob
colts21
Nice addition Bob. I see you also added a new logo for the TCC Team members. Now we can have a custom title. smile.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(colts21 @ Nov 5 2007, 05:19 PM)
Nice addition Bob.  I see you also added a new logo for the TCC Team members.  Now we can have a custom title. smile.gif

That's correct. The team icons were certainly related to this change. wink.gif

-Bob
19th Century Indiana Jones
YEAHHHHHH!!!!
baseballguy601
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Nov 5 2007, 05:58 PM)
No problem, but you're not ignorant.  wink.gif

-Bob

that would depend on how he defines the world ignorant wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.