Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Daylight Saving Time: Adjust Your TCC Settings
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
With Daylight Saving Time ending within the past week for the United States (11/4/07) and the European Union (10/28/07), I just wanted to mention how to adjust your TCC settings so that you see the correct time.

Go to My Controls: Board Settings. Then, turn the "Is daylight saving time in effect?" option off (no checkmark) and click the "Change my Account Options" button.

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
hey it works smile.gif thanks dr. space-time contiunum
justineustis
Thanx.
bob_TCC
Just a reminder that Daylight Saving Time begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 9th. Be sure to adjust your clocks!

On the 9th, I'll post a reminder about how to adjust your TCC clock. wink.gif

-Bob
Eliptic
Thanks Bob.
bob_TCC
As a reminder, here's how to adjust your TCC settings due to Daylight Saving Time:

Go to My Controls: Board Settings. Then, turn the "Is daylight saving time in effect?" option on (checkmark) and click the "Change my Account Options" button.

-Bob
dualshock
thanks bob. i was still posting in the past! wink.gif
snowblink
Cool, it's like a mini time machine.

Not really - I hate DST changes, didn't wake up until 7:40 this morn, and have to be out the door with the kids by 7:55...
baseballguy601
I'm still confused about the time. My Ipod and alarm say one thing and my laptop and Phone say another laugh.gif
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Nov 2 2008, 12:03 PM)
time for a bump wink.gif

What time is it? I seem to be an hour off.... laugh.gif
Stlouisrams1600
I Cant Find Board Settings.
Kmart6nets
Just a reminder!
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Mar 12 2009, 01:53 PM)
Just a reminder!

Thanks, I forgot.
NYStateOfMind1976
Thanks!!
Kmart6nets
A little late but I just noticed my board time was off today!
captkirk42
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Apr 1 2010, 03:16 PM)
A little late but I just noticed my board time was off today!

OH wow thanks for the update. I forgot also. Too used to my 'puter updating it's own clock automatically that I forget to check board settings.

Got mine corrected now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.