Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ripken Jr. Auto/GU f/t
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
kaplankrazies
Scan in bucket. Has a crease from the GU part to the bottom. Because of this, whoever trades for it will also get a ripken GU which books 25. The auto is a Ripken AU/GU #/30 from 2007 Artifacts. I WILL NOT CHECK BUCKETS! Unless you have an Oriole card you think I will like. BUt I'd rather you post it. This is only f/t for other orioles, or other Ripken autos/patches. Thank you for looking.

user posted image
oneoftheguys
QUOTE(kaplankrazies @ Nov 3 2007, 11:54 PM)
Scan in bucket. Has a crease from the GU part to the bottom. Because of this, whoever trades for it will also get a ripken GU which books 25. The auto is a Ripken AU/GU #/30 from 2007 Artifacts. I WILL NOT CHECK BUCKETS! Unless you have an Oriole card you think I will like. BUt I'd rather you post it. This is only f/t for other orioles, or other Ripken autos/patches. Thank you for looking.

user posted image

yopu have to give me first crack at this one.
kaplankrazies
Okay. Let me know your offer. But it took me a while to find a Ripken auto so it will need to be for something else I really like.
oneoftheguys
QUOTE(kaplankrazies @ Nov 4 2007, 12:08 AM)
Okay. Let me know your offer. But it took me a while to find a Ripken auto so it will need to be for something else I really like.

well you seen my orioles collection, what do you like?
kaplankrazies
What does the triple book?
oneoftheguys
QUOTE(kaplankrazies @ Nov 4 2007, 12:11 AM)
What does the triple book?

triple doesn't book, it's #1/3, no price do to scarcity, and it would take more than the ripken to get that, sorry.
anything else?
kaplankrazies
Bedard auto and possibly mora patch auto.
oneoftheguys
QUOTE(kaplankrazies @ Nov 4 2007, 12:15 AM)
Bedard auto and possibly mora patch auto.

i might could trade them, how bad is the crease, do you have a closer scan?
Drod
I'll get in line as well if oneoftheguys and you can't work something out
kaplankrazies
one I think I am going to pass I like the Mora but don't need it all that much.

I'll try to upload a bigger pic though.
kaplankrazies
Does UD replace cards if they are damaged when pulled? Because this one was.

user posted image
Drod
How bad is the crease?
kaplankrazies
I am no expert on condition, but you can only see it when you put it in the light. I would consider it minor, it goes right through the "M" in Baltimore on the bottom. I would send first in any trade and if you didn't like the condition you could send back.
oneoftheguys
they won't replace an 06 card, i doubt they have them left, they would have been replacements for high end non produced redemptions at the end of the year.

i would give a bit more than the mora, and bedard for it.
kaplankrazies
It is an 07 card.
oneoftheguys
QUOTE(kaplankrazies @ Nov 4 2007, 12:44 AM)
It is an 07 card.

then they might have 1 left, but being low #'d, they would probably not have it. you could call them.

did you see anything else you want with mora and bedard?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.