Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Wknd before grades are due tradelist
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
bushidobard
So, pretty much this whole weekend is grading papers and lesson planning for the new quarter. thumbdown.gif yucky.gif

About the only breaks I'm allowing myself are to check in here.

Have added a bunch to my bucket including a slew of V-Mart PC now FT. Only posting scans of a few key items. Check my bucket for more new stuff FT!!!!

Looking for: Lawrence Taylor in FB. Baseball: mostly autos or patches of Beltran, Vladdy, Soriano, Russ Martin, Maddux, Piazza, Arod, Kinsler, and Torii Hunter. Also '86 Mets (Gary Carter, Strawberry, Gooden, etc) Will also consider: Carmona, Kendrick, Chris B Young, Brandon Phillips, and Alex Gordon

Not really looking for regular 1 color GUs, unless it's something pretty unique. I do, however, want Triple Thread triple GUs of any of the players above!

OK, FT I have:

user posted image

#'d 20/20

user posted image

user posted image

BV30

user posted image

BV40

user posted image

BV40

user posted image

user posted image

...A few more next post....
bushidobard
Also FT...

user posted image

Fenway Park 100th Anniversary Game GU! HTF!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thanks for looking!

bushidobard
Due to recent ebay win, these will also be FS for a short period of time...
cntrlsprtsrck
check my tradelist for the easiest one to get out of the t.o. jersey, the red sox field card (I really want this one), and the generations triple jersey card. PLMK, Thanks
bushidobard
QUOTE(cntrlsprtsrck @ Nov 3 2007, 08:18 PM)
check my tradelist for the easiest one to get out of the t.o. jersey, the red sox field card (I really want this one), and the generations triple jersey card.  PLMK, Thanks

Nothing I can use, but until I get enough PayPal to cover my recent auction win I'd be willing to sell....
cntrlsprtsrck
no thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.