Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for NY Yankees
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
chris0305
Please help me grow my Yankees PC by letting me know what you have and also telling me what you like in my bucket..

Thanks in advance

-Chris
Clary209
QUOTE(chris0305 @ Nov 2 2007, 07:39 PM)
Please help me grow my Yankees PC by letting me know what you have and also telling me what you like in my bucket..

Thanks in advance

-Chris

Interested in the Randolph jsy. As a Yankee collector I have lots for trade. For example, I have a Jeter jsy and a Torre auto--and more. Interested?
pmiller
i like:
andrew miller rc's
conley and corey brewer rc's
sheledn williams auto(hawks uni.
chad johnson insert
a gonzo topps
ben sheets ref.
josh howard gu

cmb for the 2 yeters, one if a graded rc 9.5

lmk
chris0305
Clary..I would love to move the randolph..Do you have a bucket I could look at?
chris0305
P miller..I like the following;
Shelly Duncan X fractor!!!
Hunter pence chrome
Hanly Ramierz X fractor
Dice-K RC
LMK
Clary209
QUOTE(chris0305 @ Nov 3 2007, 06:03 AM)
Clary..I would love to move the randolph..Do you have a bucket I could look at?

Sorry, no bucket--but I can give you a list of things--all Yankees--to choose from, if you'd like. I have extras of just about any Yankee you can think of.
chris0305
Can you list some..
I am looking for GU/or Auto's

Favorite player is robinson cano!
Clary209
QUOTE(chris0305 @ Nov 3 2007, 09:19 AM)
Can you list some..
I am looking for GU/or Auto's

Favorite player is robinson cano!

I don't have any extra GU Cano cards, but I do have a Jeter jsy--'03 UD r-class DJ; a 04 UD Yankee Classics Gooden AU-18 auto. Any interest?
chris0305
Does the jeter jersey look a little nice or does it look like a crapy retail GU?Can you get a scan or find a picture of it on the internet..Thanks so much in advanced

Chris
Clary209
QUOTE(chris0305 @ Nov 3 2007, 04:28 PM)
Does the jeter jersey look a little nice or does it look like a crapy retail GU?Can you get a scan or find a picture of it on the internet..Thanks so much in advanced

Chris

I'm not sure what a crappy retail card is--it's a card from the regular UD r-class set. It was a regular set issued--in packs, of course, in 2004. I don't have the capacity for scans right now. The card is listed in Becket--books for $20.00. It is in good condition--right out of the pack and into a penny sleeve and simi-rigid holder.
chris0305
Can you get a scan or a picture from maybe ebay or something?
Clary209
QUOTE(chris0305 @ Nov 3 2007, 05:49 PM)
Can you get a scan or a picture from maybe ebay or something?

Chris, why don't you go to e-bay and see what a 2004 r-class looks like? It is as attractive as the Randloph card.

I see in other posts you want to start a card collect. Do you collect specific teams? Specific players?
chris0305
Sorry,But yeah I collect Troy Tulowitski,Robinson Cano,Rajon Rondo and Gerald Green..I am always looking to get my first Adrian peterson card though.
pmiller
QUOTE(chris0305 @ Nov 3 2007, 08:05 AM)
P miller..I like the following;
Shelly Duncan X fractor!!!
Hunter pence chrome
Hanly Ramierz X fractor
Dice-K RC
LMK

andrew miller rc's
mike conley jr. rc.
sheledn williams auto(hawks uni.
a gonzo topps
ben sheets ref.
victor martinex xfractor...
scott baker auto artifacts

lmk what we could do, these are what im interested in...
lmk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.