Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
ccolwell
PCMB located in sig. Thanks
BagwellFan25
I like the following:

2007 Topps Chrome White Refractors Curtis Granderson
2002 Fleer Box Score Box Score Debut Bobby Hill
2007 Upper Deck Hunter Pence

Let me know what you are looking for in trade as my site is not up to date, but it is in the works...

Let me know...Thanks!
ccolwell
QUOTE(BagwellFan25 @ Oct 31 2007, 08:21 PM)
I like the following:

2007 Topps Chrome White Refractors Curtis Granderson
2002 Fleer Box Score Box Score Debut Bobby Hill
2007 Upper Deck Hunter Pence

Let me know what you are looking for in trade as my site is not up to date, but it is in the works...

Let me know...Thanks!

the only thing i saw was the nettles auto. The pence is only avaliable with the whole set of UD rookies. Thanks
BagwellFan25
Sorry, I can't trade a Nettles (#'d/25) AUTO for those 3 cards...are you looking for anything in particular? I've got a ton of stuff and my site is not up to date. Let me know...Thanks!
ccolwell
QUOTE(BagwellFan25 @ Oct 31 2007, 08:48 PM)
Sorry, I can't trade a Nettles (#'d/25) AUTO for those 3 cards...are you looking for anything in particular?  I've got a ton of stuff and my site is not up to date.  Let me know...Thanks!

the only way u can get the pence is if u want the whole set of UD rookies. BV120. Did u see anything for the nettles auto in my bucket? also do u have a scan? PLMK
for a start i have a morgan ensberg GU in my bucket. Dont know if u have it or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.