Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: FOR TRADE Reggie Jackson
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Drod
Just recieved this card and putting it out there for trade. Now before we get started standard card measurements are 3-1/2 x 2-1/2 I measured this card at work with a comparader which we use to measure dimension with a plus or minus .0001 the card measures 3.509 x 2.4996 I know it was questioned with the last owner of this card. Now that this is out of the way lets trade. Will consider all offers

Will Trade for Ripken Jr auto don't care about bv or sv if you have a Ripken Jr auto Reggie is yours

Thanks
Chris

user posted image
Johnny Number 5
Hello,

How much in BV trade or Sell value are you in need for this card?
Drod
JohnnyMoFo BV in trade 150 .00 / 200.00 sale value not sure haven't given that much thought
oneoftheguys
card looks sharp, are all 4 corners sharp, that's amazing if so, you have a scan of the back? i have a couple ripken auto's, but not sure yet if i wanna trade 1 or not.
Drod
QUOTE(oneoftheguys @ Oct 30 2007, 04:31 AM)
card looks sharp, are all 4 corners sharp, that's amazing if so, you have a scan of the back? i have a couple ripken auto's, but not sure yet if i wanna trade 1 or not.

Here is the back of the card and yes all for corners are sharp I can get you a larger scan if needed

user posted image

Larger scan
user posted image
oneoftheguys
card looks very sweet, but i will have to think about wether to trade a ripken auto for it, don't think i have seen a reggie in that nice of shape, any chance it's fake?
Drod
QUOTE(oneoftheguys @ Oct 30 2007, 04:49 AM)
card looks very sweet, but i will have to think about wether to trade a ripken auto for it, don't think i have seen a reggie in that nice of shape, any chance it's fake?

To my knowledge no it's not fake I've looked at this card very close under a scope a 10x magnification the lines are solid not dotted but in order to trade this it looks like I'll have to get it graded by PSA or GAI.
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(Drod @ Oct 30 2007, 04:19 AM)
JohnnyMoFo BV in trade 150 .00 / 200.00 sale value not sure haven't given that much thought

ok bro!,

lemme know and all of that!!

thanx for responding

happy halloween!!!!
Drod
Card has been traded no longer available
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.