Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: mvpjordan23 and thepizz
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
mvpjordan23
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

mvpjordan23 receives:

Steve Nash SP Game Used Autograph #d/100 (Certified Auto Jersey Card)

thepizz receives:

Dwyane Wade Topps Big Game Collection Auto Jersey #d/199(Certified Auto Jersey Card)

Additional notes:

Thepizz agrees to send first with shipping insurance. MVPjordan23 will send when he recieves also with shipping insurance. Thanks for the trade!!!
thepizz
QUOTE(mvpjordan23 @ Oct 28 2007, 08:15 PM)

mvpjordan23 receives:

thepizz receives:

Dwyane Wade Topps Big Game Collection Auto Jersey #d/199(Certified Auto Jersey Card)

Additional notes:

Thepizz agrees to send first with shipping insurance. MVPjordan23 will send when he recieves also with shipping insurance. Thanks for the trade!!!

I agree to the above trade, will ship Monday or Tuesday for sure
thepizz

mvpjordan23 receives:

thepizz receives:

Additional notes:

Matt thank you for the trade
mvpjordan23
Recieved. Thanks!!!!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to thepizz.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to thepizz.
thepizz

mvpjordan23 receives:

thepizz receives:

Additional notes:

i still have not yet received the card yet? but the mailing system in Canada is pathetic right now!!!!
mvpjordan23
Well I paid over $10 for shipping and have the little receipt thing right here. I put insurance on it so if you dont recieve I have it insured for the cost I bought the card for.
thepizz
QUOTE(mvpjordan23 @ Nov 19 2007, 11:58 AM)
Well I paid over $10 for shipping and have the little receipt thing right here. I put insurance on it so if you dont recieve I have it insured for the cost I bought the card for.

thank you because i still have not received the card?
thepizz

mvpjordan23 receives:

thepizz receives:

Additional notes:

been away to Mexico and received the card nov 25/07 thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.