Full Version: Trade: Eliptic and road_runner_1964
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
road_runner_1964
road_runner_1964 receives:

2007 Aspire Anthony Gonzalez Century Club

Eliptic receives:

2007 Bowman Brady Quinn RC
Eliptic
Didnt get the link via PM? Oh well. I agree and will send out in the morning. Thanks for the trade Bob! smile.gif
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(Eliptic @ Oct 26 2007, 12:04 AM)
Didnt get the link via PM? Oh well. I agree and will send out in the morning. Thanks for the trade Bob! smile.gif

Sorry, first posted trade on TCC. Sending today as well.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Oct 26 2007, 08:44 AM)
Sorry, first posted trade on TCC.

road_runner_1964,

For future transactions, please use the Transaction Manager which is available by simply clicking one of the "Create Transaction..." links located in the other member's mini or full profile.

By using that tool, all of our transaction monitoring and reporting tools work properly. In addition, it sends an e-mail and PM to your transaction partner asking them to review and confirm the details of your transaction.

Thanks,

-Bob
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 26 2007, 10:00 AM)
road_runner_1964,

For future transactions, please use the Transaction Manager which is available by simply clicking one of the "Create Transaction..." links located in the other member's mini or full profile.

By using that tool, all of our transaction monitoring and reporting tools work properly. In addition, it sends an e-mail and PM to your transaction partner asking them to review and confirm the details of your transaction.

Thanks,

-Bob

Thanks for the information.
road_runner_1964
Received on my end. Thanks.
Eliptic
Whoops....sorry for the delay. I received.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.