Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: miamidolphins and CardCraze
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
miamidolphins
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

miamidolphins receives:

2007 Donruss Threads (2 base and 1 insert)

CardCraze receives:

5 2007 donruss classics base cards

Additional notes:

None Specified.
CardCraze
I agree
miamidolphins
QUOTE(CardCraze @ Oct 20 2007, 04:50 PM)
I agree

i agree
CardCraze
I sent his, They should be here today, latest Monday, but have you received em yet Miami?
miamidolphins
no i have not
CardCraze
ok keep me posted!
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to miamidolphins.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to CardCraze.
CardCraze
waiting for him to say whether he got.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(CardCraze @ Nov 5 2007, 09:25 PM)
waiting for him to say whether he got.

Did you receive what miamidolphins sent to you?

-Bob
CardCraze
Sure did, and only need 5 more base! biggrin.gif
CardCraze
Bob, he's been on, but hes not responding to this. Can you try sending him an update?
miamidolphins
I still have not received the cards.
CardCraze
are you serious! Its been a week! Im tired of this! Im not yelling at anybody but i think my maillady may be stealing my mail and its getting frustrating!
miamidolphins
You xan forget it though its ok. You can keeo the cards. Its only like 3 base cards i get anyway. Just forget it. If i get it I get it if I don't I don;t.
CardCraze
No dude that's not right. Im not gonna do that to your or anybody. Even if it was a stick of bubble gum It was YOURS, so you deserve to get something for it. I have some other threads parrallels you liked so i will get those to you when i go to the PO this Friday.
CardCraze
Bob, i will be sending him replacements. These will be sent Friday along with the card i owe RGBII. I seriously suspect someone is snatching my mail, because this is the 3 or 4rth thing, recently, that has not shown up. Fortunatley i was able realize they go missing when i send them via my mailbox. Therefore it means ill simply have to set a PO date like every Friday or something. I appreciate everyones patience and know i have not been easy to deal with but hopefully by next week this will all be over.
CardCraze
Miami can you please send me your addy?
CardCraze
recieved his addy.
CardCraze
Replacements sent today! Sorry for this!
CardCraze
Any Day now i guess!
miamidolphins
Received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.