Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hey need more cards!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
bluejaysfan1992
im not usually one to ask for stuff free but im a minor who is without a job and my collection is running dry( had been not getting any new packs and benn trading for pc not trade bait)! i dont have any money (havent for about 3 months now) and have been trying to get money for some new packs. so far the only money ive gotten was from my mom who bought me a blaster box at target. if anyone has anything they can give me to help with my collection( cards(any type), packs, boxes(arnt expecting any biggrin.gif but u never know unless u ask!), blasters, anything will help! if u can lmk. really sorry for asking for free stuff but i need some more cards! thanks. lmk.
k.POP
QUOTE(bluejaysfan1992 @ Oct 18 2007, 01:32 PM)
im not usually one to ask for stuff free but im a minor who is without a job and my collection is running dry( had been not getting any new packs and benn trading for pc not trade bait)! i dont have any money (havent for about 3 months now) and have been trying to get money for some new packs. so far the only money ive gotten was from my mom who bought me a blaster box at target. if anyone has anything they can give me to help with my collection( cards(any type), packs, boxes(arnt expecting any biggrin.gif but u never know unless u ask!), blasters, anything will help! if u can lmk. really sorry for asking for free stuff but i need some more cards! thanks. lmk.

Go mow lawns, what I did when I was desprate for money back in my Minor Days. I also cleaned gutters.Believe it or not thats how I ended up with my first GU card(Steve Yezerman(SP)/B.Shanahan).
bluejaysfan1992
ive done that but my mom and i comute an hour away to school and i still dont have my lisence. they refuse to take me anywhere including to mow lawns. believe me i want a job but right now the circumstances are not permitting it. just need anything any one can give me. i dont care. anything!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.