Additional notes:

None Specified.
bob_TCC
patchautocollectors,

Please confirm this trade.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to patchautocollectors.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to patchautocollectors.
CARDCRAZEE2
I guess I prematurely shipped my cards yet again.

This site and I just do not get along...
bob_TCC
Based on the lack of updates and a review of pending transactions, the patchautocollectors account is immediately restricted to Current Transactions Only.

-Bob
bob_TCC
patchautocollectors
sorry, been away for a while. trade complete. thanks again and sorry for the delay
bob_TCC
QUOTE(patchautocollectors @ Nov 3 2007, 12:51 AM)
sorry, been away for a while.  trade complete.  thanks again and sorry for the delay

Does this mean you received what was sent? Also, when did you send your end of this trade?

-Bob
patchautocollectors
I SENT CARDS THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO AND RECEIVED WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO
bob_TCC
QUOTE(patchautocollectors @ Nov 3 2007, 01:00 AM)
I SENT CARDS THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO AND RECEIVED WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO

I'll ask again...

When did you send your end of this trade? Bottom line is that your current restriction will remain in effect until the other member receives what you sent, so it's in your best interest to make sure that happens soon.

-Bob

patchautocollectors
i sent my end to cardcrazee on the 18th. he shoulda gotten them by now. if not, i still have the ones he sent packaged up and i can send them back or send something else
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to CARDCRAZEE2.
CARDCRAZEE2
As of today 11/05/07 I have NOT received this package.

I talked to William on this site and he is going to check DC # on package as to what the staus is.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to CARDCRAZEE2.
CARDCRAZEE2
Not received as of 11/24/07.
He has agreed to replace items or return my items I sent.
Will advise when received.
CARDCRAZEE2
patchautocollectors has agreed to send replacement
cards to me this week
I will advise once received.
finestkind
CARDCRAZEE2
Replacement cards received.

bob_TCC
Thanks to both members for working together to resolve the initial issue with this transaction.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.