Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: LCM Reggie Bush RC Auto GU for Trade/Sale
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
TinCastleMusic
I still have not been able to find a buyer for my Leaf Certified Materials Gold Reggie Bush RC Auto Quad-GU /25 yet, so I am still trying to shop it around. I am mainly looking to sell (trying to get some extra money to buy a new guitar), but I may be interested in doing a trade/sale if a nice Adrian Peterson RC would be involved. I am looking for around $400-500 if just selling the card. It currently books at $800, and compared to the other Gold versions and even the Emerald versions, this one has 2 of the best looking GU pieces out of all of them. The jersey patch is 3-colors with stitching, and the helmet piece appears to be the tip of the saints logo. None of the other low-numbered versions of this card can even compare to how nice this one looks in my opinion. I am interested in hearing any serious offers, so please PM me if you would be interested in this one. Thanks!

user posted image
jmagic87
sweet card hope uget a really good offer
babybraves05
thats one of the best bush cards ive ever seen, the helmet drives me wild!
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(babybraves05 @ Oct 17 2007, 02:23 PM)
thats one of the best bush cards ive ever seen, the helmet drives me wild!

I've seen quite a few copies of this specific Gold parallel, and this one is by far the best looking! I even saw an Emerald version (numbered out of 5) recently and the helmet piece and jersey piece on this one were way better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.