Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Changes for Restricted Members Announced
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
As part of our constant efforts to find the proper balance between protecting our members and providing every opportunity for transaction issues to be resolved fairly and properly, we have implemented important changes for restricted members.

The most visible change is the addition of a Restricted Members group. All members that have transaction-related restrictions (Must Send First, Current Transactions Only or Current Transactions Only and No Posting) will be part of this group. Consistent with the color that has been used to communicate these restrictions, the names of members in this group will be displayed using a red, italic font.

In addition to this visible change, members that have either the Current Transactions Only or Current Transactions Only and No Posting restriction are also now limited to the areas of the Collector Zone that they may access. Specifically, these members lose all access to each and every Trading and Marketplace sub-forum. In addition, they lose all access to the Contests and Giveaways sub-forum.

We trust that these changes will not only better protect all of our members, but will also help to further encourage proper resolution to all transaction-related issues.

-Bob
HOFerAutoCollector
Nice addition to protect members. Nice motivator to get those transactions cleared up as well.
ffman
Good idea - hopefully this will help members check the background history of each trading parter so transactions won't be posted with members under CTO.
jmagic87
TCC making internet trading safe for everyone here
crazygood
nvm
jwman92
good idea!!!, bob you get my pm??
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ffman @ Oct 17 2007, 11:44 AM)
Good idea - hopefully this will help members check the background history of each trading parter so transactions won't be posted with members under CTO.

The updated Transaction Manager removes that possibility. Click here for that announcement.

-Bob
dualshock
great move and a good addition to the site
msuwendy
Definitely will encourage members with restrictions to work hard to resolve their current transactions.

A super move as TCC keeps moving forward smile.gif
crazygood
Is it even possible to get off restriction? I never ripped a single person off whatsoever and tried real hard to clean all of mine up, yet months later I'm still here with this nasty red name. I cannot even imagine how long it must take to get off Must Send First.
baseballguy601
QUOTE(crazygood @ Oct 17 2007, 12:37 PM)
Is it even possible to get off restriction? I never ripped a single person off whatsoever and tried real hard to clean all of mine up, yet months later I'm still here with this nasty red name. I cannot even imagine how long it must take to get off Must Send First.

I have to agree with you here, I was told that it would be 10 succesful transactions and it's been over 60 since that point unsure.gif
2000 rushing yards
another good new feature by bob. hopefully less against the rules trades will happen biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(crazygood @ Oct 17 2007, 12:37 PM)

Yes, it's possible. In fact, one member had the Must Send First restriction removed earlier today.

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Oct 17 2007, 11:56 AM)
bob you get my pm??

Yes and I will get back to you.

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(baseballguy601 @ Oct 17 2007, 01:04 PM)
I have to agree with you here, I was told that it would be 10 succesful transactions and it's been over 60 since that point unsure.gif

Just to be clear...

A Must Send First restriction remains in effect for a minimum of 10 completed transactions and as long as is needed to show that the past transaction issues will not be repeated.

If the latter part of that wasn't communicated clearly before, I apologize. In any event, you've obviously met the first requirement at this time. I will work through your transaction history to determine if the latter part has also been met. wink.gif

-Bob
braves4life1025
i hope i can get off of restriction soon...Bob have you changed mine to MSF?
aceecards
awesome addition to our community!
bluechip
Wow, very cool.
aka spider
Bob can you let me know what i have to do to get of the MSF restriction.
baseballguy601
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 17 2007, 05:11 PM)
Just to be clear...

A Must Send First restriction remains in effect for a minimum of 10 completed transactions and as long as is needed to show that the past transaction issues will not be repeated.

If the latter part of that wasn't communicated clearly before, I apologize.  In any event, you've obviously met the first requirement at this time.  I will work through your transaction history to determine if the latter part has also been met.  wink.gif

-Bob

find anything out?

also please check your PM's

I've been really good about my transactions I thought but then I got put on CTO becuase I didn't tell people my stepdad was in the hospital and that's why i didn't have the cards cuz my mom was with him and had the mail? unsure.gif

please let me know what can be done
BoxBreaker44
ot but yea john has been a great trader always sends w/ dc and fast...also the red name thing is pretty kool makes it alot easier to see whos on restrictions.
baseballguy601
QUOTE(BoxBreaker44 @ Nov 4 2007, 10:05 PM)
ot but yea john has been a great trader always sends w/ dc and fast..

thanks for the support, unfortunately it doesn't look like it matters...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.