Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Redemption wanted!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
kaplankrazies
I want to trade for a redemption. Preferably a good player's auto, but not really high BV. Have never been through the process and wanted to try it out. let me know!
jarry5556
i have a iwarmura redemption and a letterman redemption coming in
jwman92
please explain why you would want to go through a process like that!!!! I mean if you really want to... But why???? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif Not a fun process, to put it simply, you type in a code, then you sit and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.
kaplankrazies
Well, if anybody has some FT, let me know.
KOOLTRADER
I have a Carl Crawford from 05 Origins. It is an auto. Doy ouhave any Indians. If not i can't trade it. LMK, Thanks!
kaplankrazies
Nope sorry.
jarry5556
have a iwarmura redemption and a letterman redemption coming in
kaplankrazies
By coming in, do you mean they have been punched in? Who is the letterman of, I want that.
jarry5556
i think jamaal anderson from ebay
kaplankrazies
I could trade for either. How much BV do you need?
jarry5556
idk wats ur offer? o f anything u have wat bv will u trade
kaplankrazies
PM me an offer. I don't know how much you paid or whatever. I think you wanted some of my cards.
kaplankrazies
Still looking! Somebody help me out.
dekno2
i have this its a Juan Perez redempention auto
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa294/d...os/DSC01289.jpg
would do it for the Markakis turkey auto
BoxBreaker44
wow ur bucket is hillaroius w/ the nft dont even ask made me lol!
kaplankrazies
I stole that from somebody else, who had it for a Shoeless Joe GU, but I thought it was hilarious and he gave me permission to steal.
Paintballbando00
I have a jason bulger auto relic from 2006 bowman sterling. its a medium low risk to do your redemp. on. i hate redeeming high end cards klol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.