Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Brandon Wood
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
prospect collector
I collect Brandon Wood along with Rasmus, Hochevar, Gordon, Pence etc. lEt me see what you have for trade!
wscardinals
what do u have to offer?
prospect collector
QUOTE(wscardinals @ Oct 14 2007, 06:07 PM)
what do u have to offer?

Check my bucket!
http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n309/c_ash98/
twins57
i have an 06 bowman chrome cert of wood
prospect collector
QUOTE(twins57 @ Oct 14 2007, 06:22 PM)
i have an 06 bowman chrome cert of wood

I can use depending on what you want!
wscardinals
check my bucket cause i have a feelin i might have a few things u will like including my pc
prospect collector
QUOTE(wscardinals @ Oct 14 2007, 06:24 PM)
check my bucket cause i have a feelin i might have a few things u will like including my pc

I like the Brandon Wood Just minors triple auto! Check my bucket! Link is above! What BV do you place on it?
wscardinals
i think its like 80 bv. i like your wainright autos
prospect collector
QUOTE(wscardinals @ Oct 14 2007, 06:33 PM)
i think its like 80 bv. i like your wainright autos

I am not sure hoe badly you want to get rid of the Wood card, but the best that I could do is give you both Wainright autos and both Tyler Johnson autos. Wainright Topps is a refractor!

I already have 2 different just minors dual autos of him that are numbered out of /2. Nonetheless I like the card and wouldn't mind having it! Let me know what we can work out!
wscardinals
i could do your two wainright autos, the tyler johnson future starts auto and the huber bowman auto
prospect collector
QUOTE(wscardinals @ Oct 14 2007, 06:51 PM)
i could do your two wainright autos, the tyler johnson future starts auto and the huber bowman auto

You have a deal, I am not sure how to set up trade on this site, but PM me yur information and I will send you mine! I can send the cards out tomorrow and get you a confirmation number aswell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.