Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loking for these Indians....
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
kingghanem23
I am looking for more pc stuff. My main wants are Fausto carmona, Travis hafner, and Grady Sizemore. Only looking for Gu's or Autos. LMK what u have
dj_4dig
this may not interest you, but i like your bailey sp dual auto.

i have these gu that you might need, unfortunately, the bailey was the only card of interest:
Chargers Tomlinson LaDainian 2002 Pacific 40 Jersey
Chargers Tomlinson LaDainian 2005 Leaf Certified Materials Certified Skills CS-71 Jersey /175
Chargers Tomlinson LaDainian 2006 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game FOTG-107 Jersey /75
Hafner Travis 2005 Fleer Showcase Wave of the Future WF-TH Jersey /610
kingghanem23
sorry, but thats not enough for the bailey/sowers, but thanks!

anyone else?
dj_4dig
QUOTE(kingghanem23 @ Oct 14 2007, 01:15 PM)
sorry, but thats not enough for the bailey/sowers, but thanks!

anyone else?

didn't realize it was sowers. how much paypal can i add?
kingghanem23
sry but i dont have paypal
kingghanem23
but i am interested in the hafner gu, plz check my bucket
dj_4dig
unfortunately, i didn't see anything just for the hafner. i like the bailey/sowers and the carmona you just added, but i think i might be overvalued in what i want. if you can get your hands on a pujols gu, i'd be open to do whatever. if you get rid of the carmona, let me know what else you need and i'll see what i can get for you.

thanks,
dj_4dig
kingghanem23
im not looking to get rid of the carmonas b/c im just starting a collection. thats who im mainly looking for right now. who do u collect, i might have some extra stuff for the hafner. lmk what u have high-end also for the dual
dj_4dig
i only collect pujols, but only gu and low numbered pujols. i don't know if we can work something out for the hafner, but if we involve the bailey/sowers, the hafner can be part of the deal as a throw in.

check out my website in my signature. it hasn't been updated in at least 6 months, but you get the idea. i do not want to overtrade for the dual so hopefully we can work out a reasonable trade.
kingghanem23
im only looking to trade the dual for an equal bv card right now
dj_4dig
what does it book anyway?
kingghanem23
kingghanem23
anyone have indians????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.