Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: **Looking for** Mickey Mantle serial Numbered
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
garyg21

Looking for just about all serial numbered MICKEY MANTLE items that I dont have ( NO INTEREST in the milestone and moments cards right now)

willing to buy (paypal) or trade

some of main interest (NOT LIMITED TOO):
2006 mantle finest moments
2006 sterling burgundy #/10
1/1's from various products
nelly1310
i have an 07 topps chrome mickey mantle HR card refractor #'d/199

lmk if you are interested.

thanks!!!!
Chris
garyg21
chris.. i have just about all the reds.. but plmk the card number.. there are a couple I still need
nelly1310
the mantle is HR # 320 card number is MHR320, and it is #'d/200 not 199, dont know if you typed wrong, but it is not a red refractor it is just a refractor. also have an 07 i think topps heritage mickey mantle black background BV $20 if you are interested. lmk.

thanks!!!
Chris
thepizz
QUOTE(garyg21 @ Oct 14 2007, 06:41 AM)
Looking for just about all serial numbered MICKEY MANTLE items that I dont have ( NO INTEREST in the milestone and moments cards right now)

willing to buy (paypal) or trade

some of main interest (NOT LIMITED TOO):
2006 mantle finest moments
2006 sterling burgundy #/10
1/1's from various products

would you be interested in a 1960 topps #350 fantastic condition
ballplayer613
I have a hr history #'d 500 and a red refractor mickey mantle story /99 from 07 topps chrome.
garyg21
chris.. ah.. thanks I have it.. have 5+ of the different colored mantle sets

thepizz... just collecting his serial numbered items... thank you for the offering!

ballplayer.. need HR#330 out of the 500's and need red ref story #1,11,12...lmk if you have those
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.