Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: UD Elements NPN remdemption
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
dbyrne
I got a remdemption card in the mail today, and after redeeming it online this is what I got:

"MLB Phillies Vet Stadium Seats"

According to the fine print, they are giving out 300 (ARV $30,000). Anyone know anything about this? I guess they are literally shipping me a seat from the stadium?
nelly1310
haha, that would be sweet!!!! laugh.gif , do you have a rec room or something like that to put it in??? i would take it in trade for my rec room thing wink.gif
FerrisBueller
I received a redemption card in the mail. AFter redeeming it online, it told me my prize was a MLB line up card. It didn't mention from which game. I only sent in one entry for this, not bad!

dbyrne: let us know how much shipping was on the seat.
dbyrne
QUOTE(nelly1310 @ Oct 13 2007, 03:46 PM)
haha, that would be sweet!!!! laugh.gif , do you have a rec room or something like that to put it in??? i would take it in trade for my rec room thing wink.gif

I have a friend who is a big phillies fan, so I was planning on giving it to him. If he doesn't want it though, I will let you know.
laskomonkey
Sweet mail! i would have loved to get an indians one. I also got one of these in the mail today. how do you check the arv or the teams of the prize? i won a autographed baseball.
2000 rushing yards
Woah, that's pretty awesome! biggrin.gif
dbyrne
QUOTE(laskomonkey @ Oct 13 2007, 06:52 PM)
Sweet mail! i would have loved to get an indians one. I also got one of these in the mail today. how do you check the arv or the teams of the prize? i won a autographed baseball.

I found the ARV somewhere in the fine print on the Upper Deck website. I can't remember exactly where.
northicehero99
Wow, now I am bummed I got one yesterday for a MLB lineup card. Sounds like you guys got some nice prizes, an auto'd ball and seat are pretty cool.
artyman60
that is wicked sweet, congrats !!
philliesfan1980
yes i beileve they are. i actually have one of the vet seats. nice pull cause they were selling them for 200 dollars!
Baseballcardboy
Yeah, but a lineup card is practically a piece of paper autographed by the manager!
aceecards
another NPN i wish i wouldve sent off for..

congrats to all!
jmagic87
same ehre steve congrats to everyone also if anyone wins a red soxs lineup card i would trade for it
northicehero99
QUOTE(jmagic87 @ Oct 17 2007, 11:12 AM)
same ehre steve congrats to everyone also if anyone wins a red soxs lineup card i would trade for it

Will let you know if I get that one.
kaplankrazies
I would trade for Orioles.
jmagic87
thanks red soxs rule i dont care what it is and everyone lookingat it as a leser prize becuase it is not player used or autoed look at it this way how often is any team collecter or player collecter for that matter able to get a lin-up card for there team or of there player that was really used in a game
jarry5556
Just to help every one out i found this

3 PRIZES: Instant win prizes include the following: Twelve hundred (1200) game used baseballs (Total ARV = $3,600); Six hundred (600) signed baseballs (Total ARV = $3,000); One hundred (100) game-used bases (Total ARV = $5,000); One hundred (100) line up cards (Total ARV = $5,000); Two thousand (2000) iTunes codes (Total ARV = $2,000.00); Three hundred (300) Phillies Vet Stadium seats (Total ARV = $30,000); Twenty (20) packages of two (2) tickets to a MLB game (team selected by winner, game date mutually determined) (Total ARV = $1,000); One (1) trip to the 2007 World Series (package includes 2 tickets, airfare and hotel accommodation (Total ARV = $2,500) Total ARV for all prizes = $52,100.00.
baseballcollector7
nice thats cool to have a seat from the stadium
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.