Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Return of the Miguel Cabrera Collection!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
OrlMagic14
That's right. After a couple month Hiatus from the collection, it's time to bring it back being the offseason is upon us. Thus, I am searching for Autos, Patches, 1/1's, and cool inserts (like refractors for building rainbows from bc, tc, etc).

LMK, Thanks!
verlander100mph
QUOTE(OrlMagic14 @ Oct 13 2007, 02:23 PM)
That's right. After a couple month Hiatus from the collection, it's time to bring it back being the offseason is upon us. Thus, I am searching for Autos, Patches, 1/1's, and cool inserts (like refractors for building rainbows from bc, tc, etc).
LMK, Thanks!

wow man, nice miggy collection. i JUST traded away some Gu i had of him. Ill see what else i can find though.
kaplankrazies
THat is a sick collection. I have a GU and a patch on my site.
OrlMagic14
QUOTE(verlander100mph @ Oct 13 2007, 02:25 PM)
wow man, nice miggy collection. i JUST traded away some Gu i had of him. Ill see what else i can find though.

Appreciate it, but I'm only interested in Autos, Patches, 1/1's, and cool inserts. No GU, Thanks though

QUOTE(kaplankrazies @ Oct 13 2007, 02:28 PM)
THat is a sick collection. I have a GU and a patch on my site.

Appreciate it, but I'm only interested in Autos, Patches, 1/1's, and cool inserts. No GU. But I dont see the patch on your site. LMK
kaplankrazies
I'll get you a pic. It is a Willis/Cab dual patch #/25
kaplankrazies
user posted image
OrlMagic14
QUOTE(kaplankrazies @ Oct 13 2007, 02:51 PM)
user posted image

VERY interested. Give me an idea of what you're looking for.
kaplankrazies
I like the Blalock patch but not for that.
OrlMagic14
QUOTE(kaplankrazies @ Oct 13 2007, 02:59 PM)
I like the Blalock patch but not for that.

You can't really look at my bucket, it's outdated like crazy. But I don't have much tradebait left these days, unless you like Prospects. I could always buy.
kaplankrazies
Oh. I wasn't really looking to sell, but I paid 32 dlvd for it on ebay a few days ago.

I like Patches and Orioles.
OrlMagic14
QUOTE(kaplankrazies @ Oct 13 2007, 03:09 PM)
Oh. I wasn't really looking to sell, but I paid 32 dlvd for it on ebay a few days ago.

I like Patches and Orioles.

$32 is steep for that card it seems. I'll just pass, maybe they will go down in price over time. If not, then I just wont add it to my collection.

I do appreciate it! Sweet Card!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.