Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WWE Action FS/FT
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling > Wrestling Marketplace
dabri99
I have some WWE Action Trading card sets and a few commons FS/FT

I also have two autos I'm either looking to sale or Trade for other autos from the set. The autos from this set I'm looking for are Edge, Bobby Lashley, Matt Hardy, and of course William Refrigerator Perry. I'm also looking for at the MR. Kennedy and Shawn Michaels ringside relics from this set. Although I have my eye on a couple on ebay of the multi colored ones, but with my luck it won't pan out.

But if you can help me out with any of those or are looking for this set or any commons to finish this set let me know I'll see what I can do.
Southpark0513
who are the 2 autos of?
dabri99
Jeff Hardy and John Cena
dabri99
I no longer have the Jeff Hardy auto I traded it off. I only have the John Cena auto left. I'm looking to trade it for the Edge auto from this set. So if anybody can help let me know. Thanks.
tblau
Do you have any of the motion cards or tattoos for trade or sale?

Tom
dabri99
Nope sorry
dabri99
I still have 4 Base Sets and a slew of singles for sale. Or if you would like to help me out with the Sport Your Support Challenge where all donations go to the American Cancer Society I would be willing to give them to you for just the cost of shipping and here is My Donation Link. Just let me know what you'd like to do and we can work something out.

Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.