Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF Patches, especially Orioles
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
kaplankrazies
Have a lot of stuff I'm looking to deal, looking for all orioles, patches, and a GU card with the button on it. Let me know!
wscardinals
QUOTE(kaplankrazies @ Oct 10 2007, 06:52 PM)
Have a lot of stuff I'm looking to deal, looking for all orioles, patches, and a GU card with the button on it. Let me know!

check my bucket
kaplankrazies
What am I looking for? Maybe I missed something?
mvpujols#5
need the patterson helmet and the mussina helmet, emil brown batting gloves, Howell Hat, on eof your Ripken autos (prefer ball), shot heard round the world signed photo,bryam randall Mini helmet,and which auto'd bats do you have in that one pic??

Check my site and my PC.

Thanks
bluechip
i have cal gu /25 for trade, lmk if you have other hofers or other nice looking patches/gu, thx. pm works good.
kaplankrazies
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Oct 11 2007, 10:09 AM)
need the patterson helmet and the mussina helmet, emil brown batting gloves, Howell Hat, on eof your Ripken autos (prefer ball), shot heard round the world signed photo,bryam randall Mini helmet,and which auto'd bats do you have in that one pic??

Check my site and my PC.

Thanks

Randall Mini helmet is personalized and in the NFT section, as is shot heard round the world, and ripken ball. Emil gloves are now gone Ibut I can trade the other stuff. I'll check your bucket.
kaplankrazies
Bluechip-Not really interested.

MVP-Nomo Patch/auto and Norwood NFL GU
mvpujols#5
hey who autographed the bats??
kaplankrazies
That is a Gaby Sanchez game used/auto'd bat.
mvpujols#5
in the picture there is like 4-5 bats
kaplankrazies
If you press it is says "Second from top: Game used/auto'd Gaby Sanchez bat"

I traded for it and that is somebody elses pic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.