Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: FOR TRADE: Terrell Davis Auto #3/6 !
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
globalduk
I have a 1999 Playoff Terrell Davis Salute Authentic Auto Terrell Davis #3/6! I'm looking for good autos of any sport, or nonsport autos. LMK what you have,
don
globalduk@aol.com
atrain2004
id be interested is that a buy back
globalduk
QUOTE(atrain2004 @ Mar 18 2006, 07:15 PM)
id be interested is that a buy back

Hi atrain,
I don't believe it's a buyback....
I've had it for a few years now, and can't remember what i gave for it. It doesn't have a buyback card with it and don't say anything on the card that it's a buyback, but perhaps you'd have info on it that i don't have. I wasn't under the impression that it was a buyback though. I'd be looking for an auto of any sport, but wouldn't even know how much to trade it for.
LMK your thoughts,
don
atrain2004
not sure i gave $60 trade for a /10 so around there i would assume depending on what ya liked
globalduk
QUOTE(atrain2004 @ Mar 18 2006, 10:42 PM)
not sure i gave $60 trade for a /10 so around there i would assume depending on what ya liked

Hi atrain,
You have alot of nice cards in your PC, but they're probably more than $60.00. Got any nice $60 cards to trade for it? Just throw out a couple idea for me. LMK
don
atrain2004
ok how about a jamal lewis rookie auto is about the only thing comparable have some mike anderson autos as well that book in the same range
globalduk
QUOTE(atrain2004 @ Mar 18 2006, 11:09 PM)
ok how about a jamal lewis rookie auto is about the only thing comparable have some mike anderson autos as well that book in the same range

Yea, it's kind of a tough price range for good autos......not big enough for a good one, and not small enough for a smaller one. I've never been a big fan of Jamal Lewis, but what brand/year is it? LMK,
don
PS: I never get emails that says i have a message from this site, like i do with SCS. So i never know i have messages from anyone till i sign on this site and look around my postings. Am i doing something wrong here, or doesn't this site email you when you get messages?...i just wondered...
atrain2004
its um topps gold label rookie auto figured i throw it out there. I was and am a big fan of TD's. you can get e-mail notification if you go to the add reply instead of fast reply and at the bottom you will see a Enable email notification of replies? check box thats the way you do it LMK
globalduk
Hi atrain,
well, we haven't done a trade yet together, so i'd like to do a trade, but i'm just not sure on jamal lewis. I'll try to get some more time tommorrow and go back thru your cards....maybe i can find something i like in that range and let you know then. thanks and i'll be in touch,
don
PS: I always have the Email Notification checked, but i still never get emails from this site when i have message....i gotta be doing something wrong, but i just want SCS back! lol....
straightbutta14
hey don.. I'm interested... check my site.. thanks!!.. PC included..
atrain2004
ok well let me know what ya thionk
globalduk
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Mar 19 2006, 02:05 AM)
hey don.. I'm interested... check my site.. thanks!!.. PC included..

Hi,
I don't know if any of these are in the range, but what about one of your Vince Carter or Tony Gwynn Autos? LMK
don
straightbutta14
I can do the Vince Carter auto... lmk if that's cool with you!

QUOTE(globalduk @ Mar 19 2006, 08:40 AM)
Hi,
I don't know if any of these are in the range, but what about one of your Vince Carter or Tony Gwynn Autos?  LMK
don

globalduk
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Mar 19 2006, 12:29 PM)
I can do the Vince Carter auto... lmk if that's cool with you!

Hi,
Seems like you had 2. What year/brand is it? LMK
don
straightbutta14
this one

2003-04 Fleer Ultra Vince Carter AU #207/350

QUOTE(globalduk @ Mar 19 2006, 01:56 PM)
Hi,
Seems like you had 2.  What year/brand is it? LMK
don

globalduk
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Mar 19 2006, 05:02 PM)
this one

2003-04 Fleer Ultra Vince Carter AU #207/350

Hi,
OK, i'll do that trade....if you want to email me the trade with your address again, and let's ship tomm if ok with you. smile.gif
I'll look for your email...thanks for another!
don
globalduk@aol.com
atrain2004
well hell that sucks thanks anyways
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.