Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Corey Patterson
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
2corey0
I am looking for any Corey Pattersons that I don't already have. Most of what I have is in my photobucket. Let me know what you have and what you need from my bucket. Thanks.
hooters517
Well, I only have this Patterson:
2002 Absolute Memorabilia #32, but I could put together a lot of cards for you so that I could get the 2003 Donruss Champions Joe Valentine auto.
2corey0
I already have that one, but see what you can come up with. THanks.
hooters517
Are there any other players or celebs that you collect. You can check out my site and pick out the ones that you like, or just tell me which guys you collect
BoxBreaker44
do u need a auto from is more talented bro eric?
2corey0
Hooters: I didn't see anything I could use on your site. Are the number under the sets the ones that you have or the ones that you need?

Boxbreaker: Which one do you have? I already have most of them. Let me know. Thanks.
hooters517
It is the ones that I have, did you need any from those sets? Which players are you looking for, I may have some not listed.
2corey0
Hooters: Sorry I didn't see anything I could use for it. Do you have any autos?
hooters517
I have some 95 Old Judge Mini cards, and TTM cards that I did not list.
Tell me some players that you are looking for and I will try to find them.
BoxBreaker44
07 bc
2corey0
hooters: not really interested in those autos. Corey Patterson base is about all of the base cards I would trade for an auto. DO you have any older rookie cards that book aroun $10-15?

Boxbreaker: What would you need for it. I already made a trade for that one, but I don't know if I'm ever going to get it. Let me know. Thanks.
BoxBreaker44
like the 2005 Bowman Chrome Chip Cannon auto
2corey0
do you have anything to add? The Cannon books $40. Let me know. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.