LaDainian Tomlinson x 56
Brady Quinn x 6

That should be $22.01 in total

tmburton22 receives:

$22.01

Additional notes:

None Specified.
bob_TCC
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

-Bob
tmburton22
I agree as payment has been received and will have in the mail no later than 10/10/2007.
tmburton22
Mailed today with DC# 0307 0020 0004 6988 9592
tmburton22
Per my DC# stated above my end of the sale was delivered on 10/11/2007...please confirm receipt and completion of this transaction.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to serving4theking.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to serving4theking.
tmburton22
Do we have another MIA trader? Jyst to give you guys some feedback, it took my counterpart two weeks to get back to me and just simply posted the deal without following up to see if I still had the cards so it may take him a while to respond.
bob_TCC
tmburton22
Can we close this deal as complete...my dc# states it was delivered and this guy is never going to respond...thanks.
tmburton22
I received and email from my counter part stating he has received this end of the deal...I can forward such if I am pm'ed and email of a mod who can close this as complete.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.