Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NEW 2007 RAIDERS ROOKIES
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
kingshead
JAMARCUS, MICHAEL BUSH, ZACH MILLER ETC...CHECK MY BUCKET..LOOKIN FOR THE SILVER AND BLACK ATTACK !
jmarino76
are you interested in these?
jamarcus russel upper deck first edition freshman phenoms
zach miller upper deck first edition
johnnie lee higgins playoff prestige nfl draft
DukeandKSUFanatic
i have a 2007 Upper Deck Michael Bush red auto 7/10 and a 2007 Threads Jamarcus Russell jersey card 002/500 his jersey # you have anything high end so i can trade both of these cards to you im guessing the bush most likely wont have a bv but if i would have to guess i would say bv around the 100-120 range and the russell with his jersey # would be a a bv of 25
kingshead
NOTHING THAT HIGH FOR THE BUSH, BUT YES FOR THE JAMARCUS CHECK MY BUCKET FOR ANYTHING YOU MAY WANT TO TRADE FOR, LMK MARK
QUOTE(DukeandKSUFanatic @ Oct 6 2007, 06:18 PM)
i have a 2007 Upper Deck Michael Bush red auto 7/10 and a 2007 Threads Jamarcus Russell jersey card 002/500 his jersey # you have anything high end so i can trade both of these cards to you im guessing the bush most likely wont have a bv but if i would have to guess i would say bv around the 100-120 range and the russell with his jersey # would be a a bv of 25

DukeandKSUFanatic
whats the bv on the ovechkin?
nelly1310
i have an 07 topps chrome johnnie lee higgins rc, lmk with a pm if you are interested.

thanks!!!
Chris
kingshead
no thanks looking for higher level stuff of theres
QUOTE(jmarino76 @ Oct 6 2007, 05:59 PM)
are you interested in these?
jamarcus russel upper deck first edition freshman phenoms
zach miller upper deck first edition
johnnie lee higgins playoff prestige nfl draft

kingshead
ovechkin is $300.00 and gone anyways, i am interseted in the jamarcus more than the bush, the bush is too much for me
QUOTE(DukeandKSUFanatic @ Oct 6 2007, 08:32 PM)
whats the bv on the ovechkin?

kcroyals24
i will give you a michael bush auto gridiron graphs a michael bush jersey and a jamarcus russell rookie bv 25 out of score select for the ovechkin auto and the bushes are out of press pass
kingshead
ovechkin is gone
QUOTE(kcroyals24 @ Oct 7 2007, 08:48 AM)
i will give you a michael bush auto gridiron graphs a michael bush jersey and a jamarcus russell rookie bv 25 out of score select for the ovechkin auto and the bushes are out of press pass

DukeandKSUFanatic
im just looking 2 trade the 2 raiders as a lot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.