Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need last 2 04 Legends autos!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
PghPI
Need just 2 more 04 Legends Legendary Signatures to finish this set! Need:

Dan Marino
Jack Ham

Have some nice high end cards to trade, or have Paypal for these two cards. Will pay a finders fee/cards for anyone who helps me acquire these 2 cards! This site was recommended to me by a member, he thought I would be able to find these cards here! You can email me for a faster reply, at rapper66@hotmail.com

I have a trade site at: My Webpage

There's a link on my trade page to my photobucket site......and I have much, much more that I have not yet had a chance to add to my trade page!

Thanks!!
aceecards
welcome aboard.. may i suggest you post a link to a trade site ...!
PghPI
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 17 2006, 04:42 PM)
welcome aboard.. may i suggest you post a link to a trade site ...!

Thanks for the input, I've modified my original post!
KHarmon
Welcome to the site...glad to have you on board. If it's OK with you I took the liberty of adding your trade page to your signature so it will show in all of your posts. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask any TCC Team Member and we'll be glad to help. cool.gif
atrain2004
glad to have you here
Krusin
Welcome aboard!!!

Good luck on finding the 2 to complete your set, I hate getting that close and getting stuck, I assume those are both short prints.
PghPI
QUOTE(Krusin @ Mar 17 2006, 06:24 PM)
Welcome aboard!!!

Good luck on finding the 2 to complete your set, I hate getting that close and getting stuck, I assume those are both short prints.

Yes, both are SP's, but neither are incredibly SP'd like the Bradshaw or Namath, so i hope to find them...
northicehero99
Welcome aboard that sounds like an awesome set, I hope someone can help you finish it. I would love to see a few scans when you have time if you want. I got a few of those but nobody even worth mentioning. That is my luck. Thanks, i will keep my eyes open for them and let you know if I see them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.