Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Updated bucket/tradesite
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
trot2millah
Hey guys I've updated both my bucket and my tradesite, PLMK if you like anything!
urbanmonk
Do you have any needs from the 90s in Baseball? My sister and her husband big Duck fans so they getting alot of extra Ducks that I'm finding. I have all 4 sports from the 90s era, though larger percentage is FB and HK.

lmk if you looking for something specific, I'm going thru my Baseball for a couple other folks, so easy to look while I'm there.

thanks,
Dwight
trot2millah
Dwight didn't see any Ducks I needed, but I like these:
2007 Topps DPP:
Jarrett Parallel
Maroney Parallel
Hester Parallel
Stanton Parallel

Bowman Sterling Kiwanuka AU

Check my tradesite/bucket and LMK if there is anything that we could work up a deal for one or more of those cards!
urbanmonk
I like the Alexander RC you have in there, also would be interested in any former Duck cards you have if they are for trade. Drop me a PM with list of something close in BV total and we can write it up (pretty sure everything in bucket has BV if you hold mouse over title on card). Then I will make sure I still have those cards, but pretty positive I haven't forgot to move any into pending/traded section after a trade.

I think I have a couple of extra Duck base, but I would have to look, I'll let you know if I find any and see if you need them (I'd just throw those in).

thanks,
Dwight
trot2millah
The Rufus has a BV of 6 and that timeless tributes Haloti Ngata (its in the bucket) #d /100 books 12. I could do both of those for the Stanton and the Hester, 18 BV for 19. Please check my tradesite if there is some other insert I could throw in to balance out the BVs
urbanmonk
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.