Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Awesome Autos/gu added to Photobucket
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
atrain2004
Take a look at my photobucket in signature. Lets make some trades will look at lists or leave one here thanks
aceecards
wow.. youve been busy!!
atrain2004
yes sir I have just trying to build up my collection again as I had to sell off alot last March for family medical reasons. Hey Steve have a buddy htwheelz who is interested in your Smoltz auto if he has nothing for it Id be interested for him LMK
aceecards
yes i contacted him... he has a swanny auto I gotta have!!
atrain2004
doubt he would move it my friend he is as big a steelers fan as you!!
atrain2004
bump it up fellas some new and great stuff added check it out
aceecards
where did you get the dallas helmet.. thats cool. I dont want it just commenting on it!!
atrain2004
i got it at a naxcom show we had here last year. Got to meet them all as me and a friend were a vendor there. I told the promoter who is a buddy of mine i wanted a lily auto. he took me to a private room where i got the helmet signed by all 6 and sat down and talked with them. Let me tell ya lily, white and too tall could still play!! They were all amazing although im not a boys fan it was just amazing to see these legends all in the same room!!
globalduk
Hi ATrain,
Are any of your Emmitt Smith autos for trade? If so, LMK and i can send you my list of cards. I don't know how to put it in this thread here. Please email me or send a PM because i'm still not getting email notification. LMK
don
atrain2004
the emmitt fleer autographics may be for trade but it will take something very nice
atrain2004
bueller bueller bueller
aceecards
I still want a favre auto.. do you wanna ripken?
atrain2004
de favre left for the east
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.