Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: urbanmonk joins the TCC Membership Team
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
It is my pleasure to announce that Dwight (urbanmonk) has joined the TCC Membership Team.

Dwight will be a valuable addition as he works with the team in areas such as:

1. Welcoming new members
2. Birthday wishes
3. TCC anniversary wishes
4. Special mention of accomplishments
5. Recruiting and outreach

We're very happy to have Dwight help in this area. Based on his obvious interest and enthusiasm for the hobby and TCC, we're certain that his addition will lead to further success for TCC and the Collector Zone.

Please help me in welcoming Dwight to the team.

-Bob
baseballguy601
congrats smile.gif
colts21
Congrats on making the team Dwight! cool.gif
artyman60
congrats on the promotion !!
dualshock
congrats dwight!
finestkind
Dwight Welcome to the Team ! smile.gif
Cardsforfun
Congrats Dwight thumbsup.gif
2000 rushing yards
Congrats on making it to the team Dwight cool.gif
ffman
Welcome aboard Dwight!
urbanmonk
Thanks everyone smile.gif I would make a speech, but too tired to type properly at the moment, last post I had only took 3 edits, a long one I might still be here next week laugh.gif
Hope to help out here as much as possible.
trot2millah
Good job Dwight, I remember when you just started out here. It's good to see an Oregonian join the team!
urbanmonk
QUOTE(trot2millah @ Oct 4 2007, 05:42 PM)
Good job Dwight, I remember when you just started out here.  It's good to see an Oregonian join the team!

Thanks Chris, I hope to represent Oregon well, looking like it could be an ugly year for the Beavers this year in FB (but they started that way last year too), but I like the Ducks too, well except for one game a year wink.gif.
coltsfan23
Congrats Dwight!
vikinghawkeye
does that mean you can close our trade biggrin.gif

congrats!!
urbanmonk
QUOTE(vikinghawkeye @ Oct 4 2007, 06:34 PM)
does that mean you can close our trade biggrin.gif

congrats!!

I don't have any special powers like that that I"m aware of laugh.gif Thanks for getting those to me.

thanks,
Dwight
urbanmonk
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Oct 4 2007, 06:28 PM)
Congrats Dwight!

Thanks smile.gif
trot2millah
Thanks Chris, I hope to represent Oregon well, looking like it could be an ugly year for the Beavers this year in FB (but they started that way last year too), but I like the Ducks too, well except for one game a year wink.gif.

Haha me too me too. That UCLA game was painful to listen too, but luckily you guys have got Arizona at home.
dc_o
Congrats Dwight.
kooljazz1966
Congrats D!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.