Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need 2007 Bowman Chrome autos of Hamilton + Perez!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Skorris
PLMK!

I will trade almost anything in the bucket for 2007 Bowman Chrome autos of Mark Hamilton and Chris Perez.

Thanks.

EDIT: Will trade and probably buy.
Squidcheese007
got the Perez, gonna check you buckett right now
Skorris
QUOTE(Squidcheese007 @ Sep 30 2007, 02:33 PM)
got the Perez, gonna check you buckett right now

Thanks! I could buy depending on price.
Skorris
Okay. Perez is done.

Anybody have a Hamilton?
Skorris
Need a Hamilton.
jetsrule12
QUOTE(Skorris @ Sep 30 2007, 03:14 PM)
PLMK!

I will trade almost anything in the bucket for 2007 Bowman Chrome autos of Mark Hamilton and Chris Perez.

Thanks.

EDIT: Will trade and probably buy.

hey i need that mike connolly bowman chrome. guess wut my last name is. it would go straight to my pc . pls can i giv not too much for that. it is worth a lot moraly. my uncles name is mike
Skorris
QUOTE(jetsrule12 @ Oct 1 2007, 06:03 PM)
hey i need that mike connolly bowman chrome. guess wut my last name is. it would go straight to my pc . pls can i giv not too much for that. it is worth a lot moraly. my uncles name is mike

Ok. BV is 25 I think. 50/50.

I'd like something nice for it, it's the only nice refractor I have.
jetsrule12
QUOTE(Skorris @ Oct 1 2007, 07:06 PM)
Ok. BV is 25 I think. 50/50.

I'd like something nice for it, it's the only nice refractor I have.

do u like sweet spot autos i got a jonny gomes auto /275 and a lot of cool refractors of 07 topps chrome pm me
Skorris
Didn't see anything for the Connolly, but I like the Holliday A+G GU.
jetsrule12
QUOTE(Skorris @ Oct 1 2007, 07:09 PM)
Didn't see anything for the Connolly, but I like the Holliday A+G GU.

pk prob the a&g aint mine my friend wanted me to make a trade and... whoa home run rockies..ohh yeah!! but back to the point... my friend took that back after i said somebody wanted he gave it to me to trade and idk pls i got a lot of topps chrome refractors, x-fractors and blue refractors.. plsssssssssssssss!!!!!!
Skorris
QUOTE(jetsrule12 @ Oct 1 2007, 06:11 PM)
pk prob the a&g aint mine my friend wanted me to make a trade and... whoa home run rockies..ohh yeah!! but back to the point... my friend took that back after i said somebody wanted he gave it to me to trade and idk pls i got a lot of topps chrome refractors, x-fractors and blue refractors.. plsssssssssssssss!!!!!!

Uhh.. what? It's too jumbled, I can't read that too clear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.