Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: wttf Lawrence Taylor
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
bushidobard
Would most like to find some RCs and lower end autos, but will look at everything.

Will trade GU (though not patches) for base/inserts/RCs, etc as long as BV is close...

Have some football and lots of baseball available.

Will also consider other 80's & 90's NY Giants (maybe Bavaro, Simms, Joe Morris, and some other defensive guys), but L.T. is my primary interest.

Thanks!

-Brian
hobbyfan
I've got a large base lot for both Taylor & Simms. Not so much for Bavaro & Morris. No GU's to deal. Looking for current base in exchange.
hooters517
Just a few. I am always looking for my wantlist, which is on my website, thanks.
Taylor, Lawrence

90 Pro Set #231
92 Gameday #56
93 Collector's Edge #149
93 Upper Deck #117

Simms, Phil

90 Pro Set #230
91 Upper Deck #181
92 Gameday #471
93 Collector's Edge #147
bushidobard
Hey Tim.

I could use them all, but have nothing from your wants and am not in a position to buy right now.

If you'd consider letting them go for bait, please check my bucket.

If not, thanks anyway and I'll keep my eye out for stuff I can trade you.

-Brian
jesterr1313
QUOTE(bushidobard @ Sep 23 2007, 09:06 AM)
Mark Bavaro, Joe Morris.  Will also look at other Giants players from late 80's/early 90's.

Nothing too high end (like that sweet L.T. auto that was posted a few weeks back), unless you're willing to trade down.

Would most like to find some RCs and lower end autos, but will look at everything.

Will trade GU (though not patches) for base/inserts/RCs, etc as long as BV is close...

Have some football and lots of baseball available.

Thanks!

-Brian

hey is that T.O patch #ed. and i was wondering if you have a cal ripken gu. i dont have any baseball at all and would like to get a ripken gu. i have an aaron ross absolute auto #ed to 349. lmk thanks
hooters517
QUOTE(bushidobard @ Sep 24 2007, 07:50 PM)
Hey Tim.

I could use them all, but have nothing from your wants and am not in a position to buy right now.

If you'd consider letting them go for bait, please check my bucket.

If not, thanks anyway and I'll keep my eye out for stuff I can trade you.

-Brian

Well, if you are interested, then we can definitely can work a deal. I liked the chipper jones bowman PSA graded card. Why don't you look through my site and see if there is anything else that you like in addition to those cards.
hugeeaglesfan
i have a couple base from the early 90's of simms
norball79
I have a Phil/Chris Simms dual jersey. I like your Dickerson Jersey
Ben
bushidobard
Now that I have a few more football items, would really like to find some Lawrence Taylor stuff!
Raidaz89
Have an LT RC, LMK if needed.
bushidobard
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Oct 9 2007, 05:13 AM)
Have an LT RC, LMK if needed.

Yeah, I could use it. lmk what you see for it.

Thanks!

-Brian
bushidobard
Have managed to score a whole bunch of LT base. Thanks all!

Still looking for some GU/patch/autos of Lawrence Taylor....

Anyone?
rtsjr
have a 1997 skybox autographics charles way certified auto
bushidobard
QUOTE(rtsjr @ Oct 13 2007, 08:45 PM)
have a  1997 skybox autographics charles  way  certified auto

No thanks, man.

Mostly looking for L.T.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.