Dallas Baker
Earl Evertt
Marcus Thomas
Ray Mcdonald
Jermaine Cornilious
Jarvis Moss
Brandon Siler

Collecting GU/AU/Base of the above !

Buckets in sig.. also have tons of elite prestige ud series one and dpp base ft!
CardCraze
Do you collect former Gators?
HOFerAutoCollector
I have a Press pass leak auto. Would you trade your pittman for it?
kcroyals24
i have a chris leak rookie out of topps chrome a deshawn wynn red ink auto from press pass and a dalas baker inscriptions auto from score select to 50
kcroyals24
and a bowman chrome auto of tarvaris jackson
iLLocity
KC i need them all.. depending on what you like..

HOF: I think the leak is 20 the pittman SP is 40..

Cardcraze yes.. the players im asking for are former gators...
CardCraze
No i mean i have a Darrell Jackson JSY card /250 from 2007 Threads,He's a former Gator, but from years back.
kcroyals24
hester auto
maroney auto
jones drew auto out of hit
wynn lettermans
and sanders jersey

i also have a grossman 3 color patch atuo rookie
iLLocity
CC..yeah..all depending onwhat you want tho..
iLLocity
KC dont really wanna deal big name players or lettermans for wynn presspass or baker autos.. dont need the grossman.. Still could do the barry and somthing else for the tjack
HOFerAutoCollector
I didnt know. What else can I add to the Leak auto>
iLLocity
HOF what are you booking the leftwhich patch at?
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Sep 22 2007, 04:49 PM)
HOF what are you booking the leftwhich patch at?

No idea. Its a logopatch /25. Getting a lot of interest in it now that he has been signed. Any other things of interest? I dont think I have anything else of Gators.
iLLocity
you got the wuerful.. but i really like that leftwhich..
hugeeaglesfan
have a darrell jackson rc
also have a deshawn wynn ud 1st edition rc
iLLocity
i need those but would like to make a bigger trade
AccordionJacob
do I have anything you can use at this time........you have some things that I can use.........LMK J
MADDMAXX714
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Sep 22 2007, 01:15 PM)
Want List !!
Tavaris Jackson GU/AU/Nicer RC

07 Gators
Chris Leak
Deshawn Wynn
Reggie Nelson
Dallas Baker
Earl Evertt
Marcus Thomas
Ray Mcdonald
Jermaine Cornilious
Jarvis Moss
Brandon Siler

Collecting GU/AU/Base of the above !
Buckets in sig.. also have tons of elite prestige ud series one and dpp base ft!

whats the bv on the brandon marshall triple threads gu/auto?

HOFerAutoCollector
wuerrfel and Leak for the Pittman?
iLLocity
dont really want the wuerfull at this time.. what can we do for leak and leftwhich.. i can add somthing small possibly ginn or troy smith rookies maybe?
iLLocity
max 60 bv on the marshall..
iLLocity
accordian i like the drew chrome au.. like alot of your other stuff but its mostly high end that i dont think i can touch
AccordionJacob
are you parting with your Wynn Letterman stuff.......if so, we can talk some of the High end stuff........LMK, J
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Sep 22 2007, 06:15 PM)
dont really want the wuerfull at this time.. what can we do for leak and leftwhich.. i can add somthing small possibly ginn or troy smith rookies maybe?

dont need rookies. autos only
iLLocity
HOF well let me know if i can add somthing small.

accordian.. Wynns are PC.. i purchased them so only going off sv and the last onr sold at 51+ shipping.. the last one i purchased went for 51 plus shipping as well.. and theres one now on the bay with 50 starting bid.. so im looking for equal sell value.. but its gonna be somthing i like since wynns are PC.. so its up in the air with the wynns..
MADDMAXX714
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Sep 22 2007, 03:15 PM)
max 60 bv on the marshall..

would you need an equal bv card for the marshall or would you trade a few cards for them. I have a leak and earl everett classics autos, a couple diff moss threads rc's /999,/100 and a t jack heritage grid collection gu,rc sterling gu
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Sep 22 2007, 06:46 PM)
HOF well let me know if i can add somthing small.

accordian.. Wynns are PC.. i purchased them so only going off sv and the last onr sold at 51+ shipping.. the last one i purchased went for 51 plus shipping as well.. and theres one now on the bay with 50 starting bid.. so im looking for equal sell value.. but its gonna be somthing i like since wynns are PC.. so its up in the air with the wynns..

only wanted the pittman
iLLocity
ehh.. idk.. let me know if you think of somthing then.. i like the leftwhich and leak
iLLocity
max not looking to trade too much down on the marshall.. 2 cards max.. i can check your bucket/list if you like..
AccordionJacob
well what all did you like of mine????
iLLocity
max i like the rice spx au jsy any peterson gu and the moss rcs
iLLocity
Lots of posting in this thread but didnt make one trade!! cmon people !
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Sep 22 2007, 06:48 PM)
ehh.. idk.. let me know if you think of somthing then.. i like the leftwhich and leak

You dont have anything else listed that I want. Only wanted the Pittman. I have offers of 20-30.00 more thant he BV of the Pittman for the leftwich patch. I have the leak for you. Would be easier to add to the leak than try to find something I dont really want to trade the Logo Patch.
Thanks,
Tom
iLLocity
i respect that.. didnt realize you getting offers that high for the leftwhich.. post it up for the leak wuerfull/ pittman
babybraves05
i have 3 upper deck first edition gators:
reggie nelson
brandon siler
chris leak

do you have any peyton manning base for trade?
iLLocity
yeah i do but id like to make a bigger trade.. it costs almost 2$ now including envelope to ship cards..
babybraves05
do you take every gator like in the NFL? cause i can find some of them if you give me some big names from like 2005... lmk
iLLocity
i have a list of most of the gators i collect in my sig
babybraves05
well i found a few more:
2005 score kevin carter
2005 score reche Caldwell
2001 fleer traditions travis taylor
and an emmit smith 1990 pro set rc...
lmk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.