Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Updated Bucket and a little cash lets work a deal
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
troygoesdeep
check my site and lmk what u like
AccordionJacob
I'll trade with ya...........LOL.............I dont know if I have anything that might interest you............LMK.....J
troygoesdeep
ya i want that maroney next to my gore but idk i can give u 170 sv a little higher than what its getting lmk
AccordionJacob
what does that James Patch/auto book at and the Arod auto?????
troygoesdeep
the james books 650 and the arod sells for 255 not sure bv
AccordionJacob
what can you offer for the Maroney....??? I could use the Gore Contenders back, Romo Patch, and a few others.......LMK if that is something u might want to consider.......
troygoesdeep
yes this is i can give u like 70 more sv lmk if that is fair
AccordionJacob
$70 SV more along with what????
bigeric
cmb for these
matt garza auto
alex smith sweet spot auto
troygoesdeep
accordin- with the gore and maybe the romo just pm me im doing to many things at once

big- kinda like the lj ill see if i get the one tomarrow i should be getting it and what is bv on the bynum and if its fs lmk
bigeric
QUOTE(troygoesdeep @ Sep 21 2007, 10:27 PM)
accordin- with the gore  and maybe the romo just pm me im doing to many things at once

big- kinda like the lj ill see if i get the one tomarrow i should be getting it and what is bv on the bynum and if its fs lmk

the bv on the bynum is 50 what the bv of the alex smith
troygoesdeep
100 last one sold for only like 36 which is crazy cause the one before that got 68
pmiller
i like the jay bruce, and the homer bailey? bv?
troygoesdeep
pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.