Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Rookie Finest Moment Autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
baseballislife24
Hey everyone, im new here to TCC but have been on Sports Card Forum for awile now and have completed several trades there. thought i would try to expand a little and get a few more for this set im trying to get together. i still need 16 more of the 07 finest moments baseball autos. i still lack 3 of the bigger names howard, ortiz, and wright. Lmk if you have any as i would be more than happy to trade for them or even buy a few. If you have some ill send you the link to my bucket for you to look over. Plz lmk what you have via PM thanks!!
Skorris
I just saw the Ortiz at a local shop yesterday for $50.
gwynn_fan
QUOTE(baseballislife24 @ Sep 20 2007, 08:39 PM)
Hey everyone, im new here to TCC but have been on Sports Card Forum for awile now and have completed several trades there. thought i would try to expand a little and get a few more for this set im trying to get together. i still need 16 more of the 07 finest moments baseball autos. i still lack 3 of the bigger names howard, ortiz, and wright. Lmk if you have any as i would be more than happy to trade for them or even buy a few. If you have some ill send you the link to my bucket for you to look over. Plz lmk what you have via PM thanks!!

Hi check my beckett site...search by Finest...I know I have the Uggla...maybe more...looking for cards in sig or sell at lowbook. Bob
Luke2411
Hey, I completed that set. It's one of my favorites. Good luck on your quest. I'm working on putting together the regular rookie autos and the base and inserts now. If I had any of the Finest Moments autos left, I'd trade them to you, but I've managed to trade them off to acquire the others I need. But, as a form of encouragement, here's what you have to look forward to...

user posted image

Good luck. It's well worth it.

Oh, and I'm having a nice big frame made for mine, what are you planning to do with yours?

Also, Welcome to TCC.
shephech
very nice luke!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.