Antonio Pittman Topps DPP 2007 RC #151

Johnny Number 5 receives:

Reuben Droughns Fleer Tradition 2000 #314

Additional notes:

Both sending tommorow
Johnny Number 5
agreed

bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to hugeeaglesfan.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to JohnnyMoFo.
Johnny Number 5
I sent a while ago.....not sure whats up
mofo
hugeeaglesfan
i sent a while ago too....
bob_TCC
QUOTE(hugeeaglesfan @ Sep 29 2007, 06:54 AM)
i sent a while ago too....

Did you receive what was sent to you?

-Bob
hugeeaglesfan
not yet
Johnny Number 5
i didnt either, but had sent

mofoa
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to hugeeaglesfan.
hugeeaglesfan
have not received yet
Johnny Number 5
neither have i....................
pavi39
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to JohnnyMoFo.
Johnny Number 5
I did finally recieve the card. It was in great condition, I am happy with it. Both cards that I sent to hugeeaglesfan were returned to sender. Please PM me with the correct address so you can recieve your end.

MOFO
vicsten
Sent a PM to Spencer regarding PMing his address so they can complete this trade. -Vickie
Johnny Number 5
thanx v
hugeeaglesfan
i sent it to him
vicsten
QUOTE(hugeeaglesfan @ Oct 16 2007, 04:11 PM)
i sent it to him

Thank you Spencer.
Johnny Number 5
He did send, and I did recieve. I had his address wrong and had the card mailed back twice. If the addy is pm'd i will gladly send the card asap. Sorry for the confusion

Mofo
Johnny Number 5
Ok,

Recieved PM with Address. Card Going out with Extras for his paitence. Will Mail MOnday. THis was my fault for the delay. He is a good and responsible trader. Thank you, check your mail in a few days, and watch out for the infamous brown padded envelope!

mofo
Johnny Number 5
Alright,

Packaage should be close with xtras, sorry again man...

mofo
bob_TCC
hugeeaglesfan
have not received yet
bob_TCC
QUOTE(hugeeaglesfan @ Oct 30 2007, 08:37 PM)
have not received yet

Thanks for the update. Now, please update your other 3 pending transactions where updates were requested. Moving forward, the selective updating of transactions will not be tolerated.

-Bob
Johnny Number 5
package was sent a few days ago...with extras...not sure why it isnt there?
Johnny Number 5
You definately should have recieved this package........it had a few extra's in it as well...please update.
bob_TCC
hugeeaglesfan
i just received it today
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.