Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trying something new
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
cowboys22
I have 1000s of inserts, RC, base, and numbered card from early 90's to present. What I am looking to do is trade 2 to 4 times book value (DEPENDING ON THE CARD) in your favor for Cowboys GU/Autos, mainly looking for the common (low end) stuff. The way it will work is you let me know what you have to trade and what team you collect. I will ensure all cards book (no commons) that I put together for you. I will try and include certain players in the lot if they are available. Please see example below:

Your card for trade: DEDRIC WARD 2000 FLEER AUTOGRAPHICS N# BV $15

What you get if you team is the 49ers:
- TERRELL OWENS IMPACT RC BV $2
- ALEX SMITH TOPPS TOTAL RC BV $6
- TIM RATTAY BOWMAN CHROME RC REFRACTOR BV $15
- JERRY RICE/MARVIN HARRISON THROWBACK THREADS GENERATIONS BV $5
- JOE MONTANA SCORE GOLD ZONE BV $9
- STEVE YOUNG ACTION PACKED GOLD SIGNATURE BV $3.75
- TOTAL BV $40.75

This is just and example of a possible trade. Please note: certain teams may not be available, but I should be able to cover at least one to five trades for each team. Please do not expect 2 $15 cards for a $10 card you have. All cards in the lot will picture each player in team uniform unless it is a RC and they are in their college uniform. Cards are picked at random as I sort through my cards unless you request a certain player. I cannot make lots of just one player because it would not be fair to others who may want that player. Thanks for the look!

I will take any auto of any player that has played for the Cowboys even if they sat the bench for 1 hour. Uniform does not matter. GU Cowboys card need to be Cowboys uniform.
degibson84
i have an aikman rookie any interest?
cowboys22
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Sep 16 2007, 05:00 PM)
i have an aikman rookie any interest?

No really. I am looking for GU and autos right now. Thanks though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.