Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Is NPN only for Americans?
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
cliffy21
hi..

Do I gotta be an American to do the NPN thing?
aceyshred
Im not sure. I live in Calgary(Canada), but Ive never tried any NPN out.
KHarmon
I don't know about other countries besides the US and Canada....all I know is that most companies require the Canadians to work some type of math problem to enter into the NPN's. Beyond the US and Canada I don't know what the requirements are.
acampione
If you do an NPN are you guranteed to get an insert card or an RC from the card company
KHarmon
QUOTE(acampione @ Mar 13 2006, 01:07 PM)
If you do an NPN are you guranteed to get an insert card or an RC from the card company

You have the same odd of getting an NPN as you have at pulling one from a pack.
aceecards
there is no guarantee...ever..

yes UD and Topps both require a simple quiz to enter for canadian custoemrs has something to do with sweepstake laws there!!
northicehero99
The NPNs used to require you to answer a skills question. I am holding an SP Game Used pack in my hand and there is no skills question in the NPN information. I also just checked MVP and Series 1 UD, no skills question there either. Not sure whether my packs are just US packaging or if they do not list a skills question anymore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.