Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: BUYING Any BV$3+ Cards, BULK/LOTS
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Marketplace
David37373
I pay the following percentages; looking for LOTS/BULK. Below are the percentages I pay.

Baseball

16% for any Jeter, Ripken, Griffey, A.Pujols, D.Wright cards worth $20+
15% for any other cards or players worth $20+
12% for any Jeter, Ripken, Griffey, A.Pujols, D.wright cards worth $10-$19
10% for any other cards or players worth $10-$19
8% for any Nomar, Griffey, Jeter, Pujols, Ripken, Ryan, Suzuki, D.Wright cards worth $6-$9
7% for any other cards worth $6-$9
5% for any cards worth $3-$5
(nothing under $3.00)

Football

13% for any other cards or players worth $20+
8% for any other cards or players worth $10-$19.99
5% for any other cards worth $5-$9.99
(Sorry no Football under $5)

Up to 3 of the same card. Any players, any years, any types (regulars, inserts, base cards, etc.). Prices need taken from current beckett (or beckett online) , cards need close to mint (nrmt-mt). Cards need shipped 1st, I have references!

2000 rushing yards
why would you want somebody ot send you the cards and then the money??
aceecards
I think that is a very pertinent question.

Normally for a sale

You pay first (like ebay) and then the money receiver sends the cards!

We will not deviate from that!
David37373
Actually copied and pasted, and didn't realize it still said that... I Will send 1st if you have plenty of references otherwise I need cards first (as I've had to many problems sending 1st).

I have feedback on other sites, including ebay 1500+ and been online under David37373 for 10+ years, so I'm not going anywhere.
trot2millah
Sorry just for clarification, when you say percentages do you mean like if you have a card worth $10 and you pay %10 so you would buy for $1?
trot2millah
Sorry just for clarification, when you say percentages do you mean like if you have a card worth $10 and you pay %10 so you would buy for $1? Or are you saying you would take 10% off, so a BV 10, you would buy for 9?
David37373
QUOTE(trot2millah @ Sep 16 2007, 02:15 PM)
Sorry just for clarification, when you say percentages do you mean like if you have a card worth $10 and you pay %10 so you would buy for $1?  Or are you saying you would take 10% off, so a BV 10, you would buy for 9?

Yes thats right...
$1 for a $10 cards might not seem like much, but isn't actually that bad if you consider they sale individually at $2-$3 all the time (without buyers); I'm not looking for Hot Rookies or Game Used, regulars/inserts are fine, I don't pick and choose I buy it all, and lastly I'll buy a $500, $2500, or $10,000 Beckett Value Lot!
15bringsitback
I'll get you a list of the stuff I have for sale..I've got tons of newer stuff ...lmk thanx
David37373
just drop me a email David37373@yahoo.com as I might not see your reply here. thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.