Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: UD Premier NPN!!!!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
Browns_r_back_99
So I walk out of the shower and the girlfriend is yelling "Ah yeah you to come see this right now!" So I wonder over to discover a box from Upper Deck and we both look at each other and say "I didnt order anything" then it pops in my head its either a NPN or make up for redemption problems. Well I open it and its a letter about NPN and a sealed box of UD Premier and 2 packs of Fleer Greats of the Game. So I break it and the 2 packs were both one of one plates or Corey Patterson and Bartolo Colon! The scan shows the UD Premier

Rich Hill/ Hamels/ Lariano triple auto redemp
CY Young base
Glen Perkins rookie
Jose Reyes auto #12/50
Premier Stichings George Sisler #12/35
Jim Thome 472 jersey #21/75
David Ortiz jersey patch #5/15

No way in a million years would I imagine getting a NPN for UD Premier and to think I only sent in maybe 10 envelopes!

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/br.../Picture184.jpg
coltsfan23
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!
jabash0331
NICE!! I got the same surprise today!!! See my NPN thread for pics!!! I'd say you did much better than me!!
THUNDER9
That's how it starts...first one's free! Then they've got their hooks in you and you're selling your stereo to buy a pack at "only" $500! Don't go down the path to the Dark Side!
bushidobard
Dude, that is HUGE. Super nice, congrats.

I'd love to discuss that Reyes auto any time you decide it's ft!!!
aceecards
wow nice!
dd316
Awesome stuff!!!!
nelly1310
sweet!!!!
2000 rushing yards
Awesome stuff! jawdrop.gif i've probably sent 50 NPns and never gotten anything like that sad.gif
mpw2010
how do you get an npn box
bigalexx
QUOTE(mpw2010 @ Sep 16 2007, 01:55 PM)
how do you get an npn box

You really cant. I have never seen an NPN box before this.

Congrats on the NPN! jawdrop.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.