Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 06-07 Threads letter autos available...
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
WestCoastSkinsFan
I've got quite a few letter autos in my bucket, and I'd love to be able to trade them to boost my PC. I'm looking for the following, in order of importance:

-LaRon Landry "A" and "D" letter autos (though I'll likely trade for any of them)
-Redskins autos (especially Theismann, Monk, Jurgensen, Baugh)
-Otis/Fred Amey RCs (Especially his 05 Exquisite auto)
-Redskins multi-color GUs

I'll trade down for the right deal, but please keep common sense in mind. I won't trade a letter for a couple single color, non-numbered GUs of Carlos Rogers and a Mike Espy auto. Ideally, I'd like to trade up for NICER PC items.

If you have something I've mentioned, please let me know what you have, or provide a picture. If you do NOT have the things I've listed, please MAKE ME AN OFFER with nicer tradebait. I'd really rather not go sifting through buckets this time around.
vikinghawkeye
maroney fresh ink auto bv60
mel kiper fans of the game auto bv40
laveranues coles 04 prime sigs auto /50 bv30

for

paul williams "W" letterman erp50
higgins "G" letterman bv? probably 50-60 judging by the williams
degibson84
if any of the letters you are redeeming are a D A or N i will trade in your favor
Pejarox7620
i have no clue what to offer you for your 07 lettermen i have a lot of tradebait....
any interest in these?
2006 Topps Triple Threads DeAngelo Williams Auto triple jersey rc
2006 Topps Triple Threads Maurice Drew Auto Triple Jersey
2006 Turkey Red DeAngelo Williams auto
2003 Press Pass Carson Palmer Rc Auto #/100
2006 Topps Eli Manning Signature Edition auto #/50 (REALLY rare)
2005-06 Sp Signature Chris Paul Rookie auto
2007 Threads Dwayne Bowe Gridiron Threads dual jersey auto #25/25
WestCoastSkinsFan
vikinghawkeye - First off, thank you for actually reading the post. I know that a ton of the time, I post something like that and I'll get a ton of, "please check my bucket!" responses anyway. I still like the Maroney some, but I think I'll pass at the moment.

degibson84 - I don't trade anything incoming, and I have no idea what letters they'll be. Try again in something like... 6-7 months?

pejarox7620 - It just has to be something I can actually trade. Some good stuff in there though, I wouldn't be at all sad to trade for some of it.
vikinghawkeye
k im not gunna give up laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image
total bv100

for

williams w letterman
casper auto /100

total bv80
rainmanb
I have a 2007 Threads Jersey Prime Santana Moss (3 color) #/25. I can post a pic if it's something you're interested in.
Pejarox7620
LMK what you liked from that list and i can take any of your 07 Threads lettermen. Just LMK!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.