Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My first post here..WOO HOO!
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
H.I.M.
Click the pic on my sig and you can see the wonderful world of non sports autographs that make up my personal collection. Since finding out CSI had autographs Ive dropped collecting sports cards cold turkey and been hot and heavy with non sports ever since, pretty close to 9 months to a year now.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(H.I.M. @ Jun 8 2005, 04:43 PM)
Click the pic on my sig and you can see the wonderful world of non sports autographs that make up my personal collection. Since finding out CSI had autographs Ive dropped collecting sports cards cold turkey and been hot and heavy with non sports ever since, pretty close to 9 months to a year now.

First, welcome to the site! Glad to have you with us. wink.gif

Very cool collection! Are all of them (103) shown on the site or do you have even more?

-Bob
H.I.M.
Everything I have non sports wise is up there. I only collect the autographs.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(H.I.M. @ Jun 8 2005, 07:18 PM)
Everything I have non sports wise is up there. I only collect the autographs.

Ok. Nice collection.

The James Earl Jones and Tony Hawk ones are pretty cool. wink.gif

If I were David Caruso though, I'd be ashamed. Even Ozzy was able to put more into the signature. laugh.gif

-Bob
H.I.M.
The sigs get worse..angelina jolie's is horrid lol
bearsfan34
im not in to much other than sportscards but.....nice collection
Bondsaway
I just recently started collecting nonsports but I'm more into the costumes and item cards! Nice collection!
FlyersFan27
Didn't want to start a new thread... New here.. Found this site looking for non-sports cards.. Just started collecting.. Nothing huge in my collection, but it's a fun hobby and so far, not overly expensive. I'm sure if I went to collect older collections I'd be putting out some bucks.. But for now, I'm content with slowly collecting certain releases.

Well, that's all from me.. biggrin.gif

Cool site you got here.. Hope to use it's resoucres a lot.
KHarmon
Hello FlyersFan....welcome to the site. I think you'll like it here...we have a few non-sports collector...and if you're into Hockey you've found a new home!!!!! LOL. Northice and a couple of others are huge into Hockey. With me being from Texas I'm not much into Hockey...mainly because I don't know a thing about the rules for the sport....but I love to watch it on TV and in person when the Lubbock Cotton Kings are playing.
FlyersFan27
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Oct 6 2005, 09:18 PM)
Hello FlyersFan....welcome to the site.  I think you'll like it here...we have a few non-sports collector...and if you're into Hockey you've found a new home!!!!! LOL.  Northice and a couple of others are huge into Hockey.  With me being from Texas I'm not much into Hockey...mainly because I don't know a thing about the rules for the sport....but I love to watch it on TV and in person when the Lubbock Cotton Kings are playing.

Thanks KHarmon.. Yeah, I'm a hockey fan.. Was a season ticket holder for about 5 years.. So far the site seems really cool... Enjoyed reading up on some stuff. I have a few sport cards sets and singles.. but Non-sport is more up my alley.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.