hooters517
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

hooters517 receives:

Benson GU

JPRICE6 receives:

Terry, Jason

05-06 Upper Deck Warm-Up Jersey #UDM-JT

Additional notes:

JPrice6 will send first, thanks for the trade.
JPRICE6
QUOTE(hooters517 @ Sep 5 2007, 05:28 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

hooters517 receives:

Benson GU

JPRICE6 receives:

Terry, Jason
05-06 Upper Deck Warm-Up Jersey #UDM-JT

Additional notes:

JPrice6 will send first, thanks for the trade.

agreed
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to hooters517.
hooters517
Nothing yet.
JPRICE6
QUOTE(hooters517 @ Sep 20 2007, 08:30 PM)
Nothing yet.

I sent out already,,you should have recieved by now. You probably already did, you just are saying you didn't so you don't have to send out
bob_TCC
QUOTE(JPRICE6 @ Sep 22 2007, 07:15 AM)
I sent out already,,you should have recieved by now. You probably already did, you just are saying you didn't so you don't have to send out

The next time you make this type of unfounded accusation against another member, your account will be severely restricted. Understood?

Now, when exactly did you send your end of this transaction? Did you use any type of tracking?

-Bob
hooters517
Yeah, that is pretty much garbage. I think there might be something wrong with my mail, but I did receive a package yesterday, so I will still wait. Considering that I have 31 completed transactions that is quite offensive. I think I have been quite honest with everyone here.
JPRICE6
QUOTE(hooters517 @ Sep 22 2007, 10:54 AM)
Yeah, that is pretty much garbage.  I think there might be something wrong with my mail, but I did receive a package yesterday, so I will still wait.  Considering that I have 31 completed transactions that is quite offensive.  I think I have been quite honest with everyone here.

I sent out the day after the trade,,so a few weeks have passed by now.
hooters517
In order to protect my reputation, I will send this out, but for the record, I still have not received. I have received other packages in the mean time, so I have a feeling that his package never arrived due to lack of postage or something similar. If I ever get it, I will make note of it, but I guess I will just have to chalk it up to experience in the mean time.
hooters517
Hey! I just finally received today. JPrice, please post when you get yours and we can actually complete this trade. It was postmarked the 8th, I have no idea why it took so long.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to JPRICE6.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to JPRICE6.
hooters517
So how do complete the trade if the other never posts here again?
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
finestkind
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.